What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
started sons of anarchy, so goofy, like a whitetrash unrealistic sopranos.... on motorcycles,
still watchin....

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
started sons of anarchy, so goofy, like a whitetrash unrealistic sopranos.... on motorcycles,
still watchin....

the character development i really fast, if you like it at first it will get better with every episode IMO.

Just watched Marley the new documentary about Robert Nesta.

Its pretty damn interesting, as it was made with the family and band and has lots of interviews from people you have never seen before. Certainly uses current interviews mixed with only a little older stuff. Should be good if you love Marley. The cinematography is world class and the story should be familiar.

supermanlives

Veteran
how booze built america. with mike rowe on discovery ch. sad when ya think about it . we came here for unjust taxes and freedom . we tax everything but air and got more peeps in jail than anyone. but we got lots of booze. being from new england. i know alot about them times and an old frind who is now passed talked about smugglers cove an the kennedys. rip man

supermanlives

Veteran
i like that show^^^ i worked in a kitchen for a few years on and off. sold em seafood when i wasnt working there too LOL. seafood ,steaks all i did.ramsey is a bit bigger than he appears on tv.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bo burnham - words words words
funny

btw
still working thru sons of anarchy, on season 2....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sons of anarchy.... still watchin, still smack my forehead at how stupid it is sometimes, and stupid i am for watching....
season4

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
sons of anarchy.... still watchin, still smack my forehead at how stupid it is sometimes, and stupid i am for watching....
season4

TRUTH.

I cant believe i just blew through all 3 seasons of S.O.A. in the last 3-4 weeks, lol. then, I couldn't find season 4 anywhere for free, so I bought it on BluRay, 25 fucking dollars. So now I am all caught up on it. There is a New S.O.A. thread here at IC. And actually the last episode was one of the best ever. great directing.

Jemma is such a meddling bitch. How is she not in jail? LOL!!

Hate her as much as I hate Schuyler on Breaking Bad, and everyone hates her!

Lots of Dumb wives in these high crime drama shows.

RbDf

Molson

The new season of SoA has me antsy.

The first few seasons were good. I hope the show doesn't go the way of weeds. I hope.

Just watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi, on netflix. Shit was ballin.

Status
Not open for further replies.