What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Just watched the recap of the whole morning.

It is still unbelievable. I get chills every time they show people jumping.

G

guest8905

not the tv but rather the fog , its burning away slowly as the sun is coming up. Very nice views! The sunset is also something i watch everyday

H

h^2 O

whole lot of Netflix...They Live, LockDown<<<really fucked up shit, various documentaries. Watched like 5 mins of Shark Night 3D on letmewathcthis, saw the new Fright Night and something else but I can't rmember

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
cops and coyotes right now... waiting for extreme drug smuggling to come on in 20 minutes. discovery channel

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eastbound and down season 2 ,,,which wouldn't be possible without ,the seeders ,upoaders and general media pirates,,who provide this to a poor broke soul like me without even cable tv ...again i thank thee......

MIway

Veteran
The drama channel... wow, take a day to do some work, come back... and it all goes down... lol

love this place, truly! ;-)

MIway

Veteran
bev hill cop... guess who i just saw... mike from breaking bad... lol... he's the bad guy gunman in this too.

smokefrogg

Veteran
cops - they're in pomona, ca, arresting some folks for a drunken brawl in a restaurant. a bit ago they were doing john busts and prostitute busts before that......oh shit, it wasn't just a brawl in the restaurant, one of the guys got shot in the eye! damn

Status
Not open for further replies.