What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrllyy

Didn't honestly sift through every post in this thread to see if it's been mentioned, but I have to say if your looking for something to laugh at Trailer Park Boys is pretty good. Canadian based television series stylized similar to the filming of Cops on t.v. If you have netflix you can watch it there or just go to watchtpb.com and the site has every episode and movie.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
POKEMON!

picture.php
POKEMON!

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Didn't honestly sift through every post in this thread to see if it's been mentioned, but I have to say if your looking for something to laugh at Trailer Park Boys is pretty good. Canadian based television series stylized similar to the filming of Cops on t.v. If you have netflix you can watch it there or just go to watchtpb.com and the site has every episode and movie.

Its been mentioned a few times, but I don't think their new show Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour has. Its pretty cool but in no way resembles TPB. It has many of the actors from the park though.

Ferrllyy

Its been mentioned a few times, but I don't think their new show Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour has. Its pretty cool but in no way resembles TPB. It has many of the actors from the park though.

Oh alright then, nice. Between myself and anyone else I know that watches tpb, none of us have heard of that show either so I'll definitely be checking it out and spreading the word now. Thanks for the share .
icon14.gif

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Here's the first episode of Drunk and on Drugs if anyone is interested:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XG1PQ1OM&w=631&h=392

You can either download it or stream it by clicking "view on megavideo" near the top right. If you want the rest of them ask and I'll start posting them, but if there is no demand I don't want to clutter this thread (feels kinda strange saying that here, lol).

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Half way through "Your Highness". Me likey :D

I saw a pretty good TS a while back, a 1080p BluRay rip was posted a week or two ago on releaselog and megarelease so I'm gonna watch it again soon. They turned a good movie into a great movie by casting natalie portman, :thank you: Gail Stevens (casting).

3_L3d

This was pretty much a picture perfect copy I just watched. Silly movie in the best way possible. :)
Agreed... Natalie's never hard to watch imho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts