What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sudden death playoff in WM golf tournament. guy that won it birdied five of the last six holes, including the 18th THREE times in a row! once in regulation for the tie, then twice to finally win... :oops::bow:

moose eater

On or about November 14, 1965, in what was to be the first major battle for the United States in Vietnam, this gentleman flew 22 missions into LZ X-Ray. Though he was not tasked with Med-evac, he flew ammunition in and wounded out for 3 days, taking fire on all sides to the extent that in one trip in he had 3 wounded and 3 dead aboard his aircrafts' crew(s).

And he kept flying in.

If you pay attention to what he has to say beyond the specifics of that day, he has some impressive opinions about life, war, etc.

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Box Metaphor;
Australia in 2053, prisoners are given the choice of being exterminated or living out their sentences in a box where food and water are given to them at the whim of the citizens.

Cuddles

I watched the second of the three OSS 117 movies last night. I really loved the first one but I was a little dissappointed by this second one. Hope the third film will be better again :)

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fail Safe (1964) | Full Movie ft. Henry Fonda | Voyage
A U.S. plane loaded with hydrogen bombs is flying towards Moscow and because of technical difficulties, is impossible to recall. Starring Henry Fonda and Walter Matthau. Directed by Sidney Lumet.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
dressed up:
Phantom Thread
In Fabric
dressed down:
Russell Crowe, almost in Romper Stomper form as a road-rager,
in Unhinged. a quick bit of genre fun. “Courtesy tap”, indeed.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE PALERMO CONNECTION W/JAMES BELUSHI
Really excellent movie but I cannot find it on dvd in english. I have a vhs but no vhs player anymore. Anyone know how to convert a vhs to dvd? This is a true classic and an expose' on why it's all illegal hence they probably didn't want this mass produced.