What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

VICE uploaded: The VICE Guide to Travel Launches on July 18 32 minutes ago Team Spooky After Hours - by NYCFurby premiering now: Guilty Gear Strive Can Opener #12 [4K/60fps] 33 minutes ago NBC News is live: LIVE: Biden Celebrates Passage of Bipartisan Gun Legislation | NBC News 1 hour ago Veg Village Food premiering now: ACHARI PANEER TIKKA | Tandoori Paneer Tikka Achari Flavour | Veg village Food 2 hours ago OSSA uploaded: Why Cameron Di

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yanks destroy the red sox again 13-2 and even Joey Gallo* hit a 2 run homer tonight! Way to go Joey, do this a few more time and stay with the team dude.

* Not to be confused with Jerry Gallo:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seen at Yankee Stadium are stick-on Moustaches beginning to appear on fans of all ages showing their feelings for Matt Carpenter who has found a new home with the NY Yankees!
yahoo.gif

Ca++

I'm quite enjoying 'for all mankind' which keeps ending of cliffhangers as TV should. The team making it have really got in their stride now.

Trec's strange new worlds is like the good old days

The Orville fills some air time.

WestWorld is looking better

I'm actually working through Stargate again

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"The Gray Man". a completely unrealistic shoot 'em up flick with Ryan Gosling. but honestly, it was more fun than i thought it would be when my wife picked it to watch tonight. the bad guys were even worse shots than the Imperial Stormtroopers in the "Star Wars" flicks, lol...:biglaugh: those poor bastards couldn't shoot out the windows of their own cars if they were locked inside.

Latest posts

Latest posts