HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Heavenly Haze

7126928f1b237c88aff43d5b3ea08d11.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Ghetto water hash made from a bunch of mixed trim.

Trout whats the tranquil elephantizer like?
well don't smoke too much or its bed time.....yeehaw...rather strong stuff...even more than sour bubble..have only smoked one plant tho so far ..have a few moms to sample before decieding on a keeper..basically tho there appears to be just 2 phenos one squat and one a bit taller lankier...so I guess the shorter is more like the deadly g pheno,,,, and the taller snow lotus is my guess...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Jack Herer..

Jack Herer..

Well cured smooth smoking nice head...

A couple of months old :party: pulled a jar out of the closet

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Smoking a hybrid of Zamaldelica x Hawaiian, I grew indoors over the winter. Growth was stunted due to cold temps. Phenotype hunting with a sativa in non tropical conditions. The high comes on slow and leaves the same way. It would be much better being grown over summer. Concentrating is difficult, There was little in the way of pain relief. Moderate paranoia. Just coming off spinal fusion surgery pain management was of most importance. It has failed at that. Peace

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not smoking anything tonight. I made a new batch of capsules with Sour Diesel bud. Some small ones and some large ones. I'm on my second small one now. :) I'll take one of the big ones before bed.

That happened the first time I made BHO. I spilled a little of the butane on my hand, and I was high in a few seconds. Fun times.

I made mine with iso and 3 hour later I'm still high. Not sure if I got high immediately, I didn't notice I was high probably for about 20 minutes.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made mine with iso and 3 hour later I'm still high. Not sure if I got high immediately, I didn't notice I was high probably for about 20 minutes.

With the butane, it had maybe evaporated halfway off when I tried to move it to a different pan. I spilled a little on my hand and ignored it. I started seeing visuals in under a minute, it was so strong. It was fun but I never did that again on purpose.

I'm on my 3rd weed pill tonight. It's starting to feel like Alice through the looking glass. Probably time for bed soon.