What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Ice from female seeds.....earlier cause I had a day off from work due to shitty weather, I was smoking tooooooooo much C99.....the Ice will bring me down for a comfortable evening.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my personal

my personal

hiya all,,at the moment,,my own sweetooth,,og kush,,,aquamista,,bubba kush,,also purple kush and og kush from friends many miles away and finally awaiting some cherry pie and some blue dream bubble hash[cos its xmas lol] from friends across the atlantic,,,variety is the spice of life lol and its xmas , i missed out on the lambsbread but have been promised a bit early in the new year when its back,,cheers,,peace and safe growing s2

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Good to see all the uk'ers enjoying the Tigers and blues:mad:)
just unwrapped a nice 10g egg, stella and eggy pipes..yumsky.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Good to see all the uk'ers enjoying the Tigers and blues:mad:)
just unwrapped a nice 10g egg, stella and eggy pipes..yumsky.

Ah the eggs not many peeps here and spain get the eggs.I one day will retire to soythern Spain where my mate rubio has an endless supply 30e an egg .I will soon be on the super kush ,greasy and skunky .peace

mack 10

Veteran
@izzy, yay love the eggs and those spanish prices. heard of someone else getting 1.6 e a gram in spain.(100g slab) for E160. much better than the 8-10 e g over here(UK)
..,the best moroc i tasted this year was the Shoe sole. great taste and that heavy sedative feeling, get some if you can.
mack.

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi,they say they come out of peeps backsides but cause of demand the ribs bring them over as well ad comerch plus woman strap them to their bodies ,the only peeps who swallow are usually Europeans returning from morroco some get caught some dont ,its usually first qaulity hand made of many types of morroc plants very addictive once you start smoking eggs there's no going back its very simaler to bubble hash .i wish i had some ,damn I miss them eggs .all the shit i was offered fake pollen in uk 200 g bars goes a kilo goes for 700 e and the traffeckers get massive amounts for that stuff so if they buy large they must get it for sweetys.no wonder all the gangsters live in big mansions down there ..I use to get blonde 100g for 180 good soft pollen well worth 3200 UK .so hence the 8 a.g .its 8/10 in holland a g for soft p ,I miss good hash the americans who come to europe go to tariffa in southern spain ,surf ,sun wind and lits of it and Luvvly soft blonde hash in abundace.peace brothers.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starting Today Christmas day at 6am I rolled a big CxNL and got a Tropicana with bits from the fridge, now I'm smoking some Purple Kush, waiting on the pigs in blankets with dippy eggs.

Happy Christmas Ic Mag

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good start to Christmas Mac, What did you Think? Pigs in blankets and dipping eggs for breakfast Mac.

Copy properly Dude.

SupaFunk

Veteran
It's been a long day without a smoke. After this post I'm going to set fire to some very special chocolope kush my friend gifted me. It smells like Devonshire custard mixed with chocolate sauce and boy, have I earned it.

Hope you all had a great day. Stay safe, keep growing.

D

DirkDiggla

Smoking a lucky dip mixed em all up. Psychoberry, Killer queen, Chemmy Jones. The Cheesy taste and smell seems to dominate.