What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

G

guest194

Love the colours on that chemmy Jones, smoking Lemon Venom at the moment nice but not strong enough. Coulddn't get the camera to focus.

Lung.Butter

Got 3 diff plants of PUS ECSD x Chem ibl, earthy chem dank, one has an orangey fruit kick with it, really nice. Keeping that one.

A bunch of og18 from seed, very nice too. Super Sour Skunk, didn't like it much so far.
Also some cold creek kush which isnt anything special either.

GrowbagUK

Big Buddha Blue Cheese - this pheno been around about 5 years now.
bit of a poor yielder but has still held it's place.
more blueberry than cheese on aroma and flavor, nice mellow red-eye warm-face stone.

RudeDog

Veteran
Wavy Gravy....

picture.php

Top weed

e4ian

Smoking Generals Daughter.Tasty stuff. Definitely would of been kept if the Blue Meanie wasn't around.

Ciao.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
ssh f2 x sour diesel\missippi mud. the smell is tangy orange and astringent chem. The hit is wide eye awake and quite motivational with enough indica to stop it being edgy. Of the 5 that i flowered 3 had this strongly diesel smell, one had little smell and one had the floral\incense aroma of the ssh mum. However the floral plant also had weak, airy bud structure. I have come to apprieciate the randomness of sexual selection, eg you cant tell which features will be passed on from which parents
e

RudeDog

Veteran
Nothing...Wavy all done in, my back up Maroc from last years greenhouse finished. Refusing to buy crap. Nothing to harvest for another 4 weeks:cry:....Soothing to know I got a Cheese plant to chop in a month.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubble hash from my pressing screens.....crumple them fresh out of the freezer over a piece of white paper and hey presto so bubble hash.
Peace

e4ian

Yes Bubble Hash.Strongest Hash i've ever had.[even more than that squidgy black Hash]
Smoking Killer Queen.The bud had a day and a half or so of drying naturally and most of today speed drying on a 18w FL.Dont know how harsh[etc] the drying process has made the weed but yea a nice smoke,sweet,smooth like Amber Necter :biggrin: Seems Mild though..e

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
G81 do find the psychosis yield to be hit and missthats what a few of us have found out

Last run i had one produce4 zips and one next to it 2 zips first run i got nearly 7 from one and i did two when i did the schnapps and got around 90grm each from 2 big uns lol

What are your thoughts or anyone?

It is nice stuff but Ive actually dropped the cut now

Peace