What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

G

guest194

Cheers e4ian. Surprise you think the OG tastes like the Chemdog I found the Chemdog to more of a meaty smell and taste whilst the OG is more lemony pinesol.

e4ian

I read chemdog d is a cross with ogkush..[Ive always tasted ogkush in the dog].[As ive said] Im talking about that one called myog!.It obviously does have the usual ogkush pine smell as well.Lemon Larry more so. Lemon Larry resembles Your pine forest smelling seedline ogkush but not as sweet.There all from the same family aren't they!?
Lemon ogkush thats how i would describe Lemon Larry.[Or lemon pine]
D's my fave of 'em. BIG D.:D
Does cause hassle with the growing equallibrium though.Grows like mad but the DNA Sharksbreath had EVEN more vigor.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Chemdog was around before og kush. I think that it's chem that is in og.... But hey it's all great stuff.

The lemon larry is a great one, and it's great to see it still about. I believe you have number 1 pheno, the kushy one. I put out 1,2 and 3. 1 and 2 being the best. 1 being straight up kush and the other being more lemon larry pheno.

Lemon larry was created by elite genetics. Now gone. Cross of the larry og clone x sour og I believe. Seeds popped originally by stacks ( no now longer on boards). The various fairies did the rest.

G

guest194

I agree the lemon Larry is delicious more lemony goodness than OG alone. The my OG is a tad stronger though really brutal on power woke up on the sofa at 5 oclock wondering what happened different level to the Cheesey strains. C99 is better than I first thought really has an up sativa high.

e4ian

Woo Hoo.:woohoo: [Slight exaggeration] maybe :biglaugh:

@ 10:20 got the TrueCannabliss casey jones.

Sounds like a western.

EAGERLY awaiting the pleasures of this one i am. :dance013:

Not much of a pic but there yu go :

[Still awaiting written conformation tho'!... lol.

...YES is the one

e4ian

BTW.I agree m8 the MyOg is strong[So you were "knocked out eh"]:D].Meaty like the chem d not as tasty but not far behind. Definitely a tad stronger i think.I still pick the meaty bbq Chemdog D although is close.

e4ian

I would take the Lemon larry over both the Dna and cc sour d's.

Cc sour diesels in my thoughts quite a bit.There's something about it that turns my stomach but because of this i find it a good tolerance negotiatior.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
How is the yield with the Larry? Most pics I've seen are of those classic dank looking but small buds. Does it need a good bit of training :whip: to get the best out of it?

G

guest194

Yes it is a small yielder a bit like OG Kush stretchy with smaller buds some tasty stuff though, training would help I would agree the taste tops both SD and OG more lemony just my preference. Congrats on the Casey E4ian been hoping to grow that for ages.

e4ian

;). Smoking Kps [powerskunk x killerskunk].Strong,nice hit.
Surprised to come across a mis-shaped immature seed though.

Hey guys.... Whats all this bulla about UK scene being whack. Probably is in Manny lad. You man up there are clueless at cropping. That's why eveyone comes here (Brum). Cheddar we pumping out is crispy sinus popping dank. I will say though, I just got 2 ounce off an old GHS Bubba Kush, although it aint a pre 98 bubba or a yank bubba, it's apparently (and do not believe shite off seed bays and websites, they make crap up to make varieties sound cool to sell seeds) it's actually bubble x kush so should be called bubblekush if u honestly care about names..... Anyway smoking it now and it is a refreshing change to cheds, real lavender, jasmine milky smell and a purpley taste.

ps- can never get to nine weeks with Birmin'am-cheese,them fire aniseed terpenes in it literally invades everything, it sends out a pong that just gets everywhere and rather than loose it through smell we cant get get past 8weeks and 3 days. make your eyes run when trimming. I just done 4 days in 12 hour shifts trimming. I got we call in the commercial trade 'manicure sickness' it feels like you got the flu and stoned out of the sky at the same time. Your sinuses feel blew and all ya head gets stuffy. I fucking hate manicuring!!!!!! AAAHHHH

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheddar kid, that sounds like antihistamines for you when trimming. Weed should not do that to you.... Even the stinkiest of herbs. I know a few that have to.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psychosis, very well grown.....beautiful smell, very sweet and when smoked taste very similar to the Cheese.
Peace