What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

daddy fingaz

got a nice little Crimbo line up...tokin some of the 'kings' own super lemon haze, also got some nice Blueberry, apollo 13, amnesia and critical mass! Happy times! have a good one all!!

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
'Twas the night before Christmas,
And all over the house,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse.....

Except for one Blimey,
Who quiet as could be,
Turned on his ecolight,
And lit up his tree.....

picture.php

Have a safe and green Christmas, all UK smokers and growers....

Add: Currently smoking the popcorn off the above (Free Tibet)

Last edited:

fizzy187

Did you quick dry that popcorn?
How long left on her? She a small gem!

Not got anything to smoke man, c'mon guys help me out ;)

Had some dealer "thai" before xmas and a little dealer blues after xmas..xmas was dry, dead and gone for me..
Lifes a bitch! :( plea$e!

e2a waiting on her...
attachment.php

Attachments

• 281220091521.jpg
    281220091521.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 23

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
@fizzy : I wrap the popcorn in thick paper and stick it on top of a 200CFL for about an hour to 90 minutes, depending on how much there is, and how fat the buds are.

Just waiting for first amber on the buds before I start the flush. Probably a couple of weeks till chop, give or take. Finished all the popcorn, so it's a flush for my system as well....

J

jaded1

Some godberry that stinks of lime and cheese with a hint of blueberry and some white rhino qwiso

fizzy187

@fizzy : I wrap the popcorn in thick paper and stick it on top of a 200CFL for about an hour to 90 minutes, depending on how much there is, and how fat the buds are.

Just waiting for first amber on the buds before I start the flush. Probably a couple of weeks till chop, give or take. Finished all the popcorn, so it's a flush for my system as well....

Cheers Blimey, you using organic nutes? whats the taste like?

Im thinking of clipping a lil bit of popcorn, its like 6-7wks in 12/12 now, gh nutes and trichs are still clear, hairs only starting to brown...taking her through to feb (100days) so i think its a lil soon for me...does it get you leant on par with the end result?

thanks!

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Always best to wait as long as poss....the earlier you sample, the more yield you less. Early buds are never as good buzzwise as ripe ones, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The hardest part is, once you've crossed that line and snagged a tester once, it's harder to resist temptation in the future...before you know it, you've significantly dented your final yield.

Non-organic nutes plus black treacle. Got an early smoke report here --> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2999924&postcount=157

C

cheesey

been to see jah hoover today and got my xmas gift from him .big up the jah hoover .

we have SSSDH ECSD AND OGK bx2 X G13 HAZE

heres some snaps will smoke test tonight if i dont go out partying .

ECSD (clone only )

SSSDH (ojds cut )

OGK bx2 x G13 HAZE (jar hoover cut )

B

BeAn

im smokin som bubble,,,,,its makin me cough my balls up,,,

^^Sounds painfull...:redface:

i stick my wet weed on a 25w flouro tube for my propagator, dont take long, like a day or so, doesnt kill the taste either for sum reason, did oven dry a few last year, but that does kill the taste. :nono:

Cheesey, your head is gonna have a great time i can see....baddboy selection...!!:yes:

Indifferent, mango looks lovely for sure man, i read that the terpene in actual mango fruit increases you high if ya eat about an hour before smoking the flowers, got any mango's?...:chin:

Burning pablo quick drys, fucked up with the water n the hog n pab felt the brunt, so i made room for others n chopped the popcorn...:smokeit:

Hope everyone is safe n warm!:hide: