What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

mrsc

Some nice auror indic and mandala seeds we got free all smoke niceeeeeeee brilliant grow at last thanks for all the help we have got :)

H

Hazyfontazy

someone just gave me some weed ,,they said it was called colt 45 ,,anyone know anything about it ?:tiphat:

J

jaded1

Some green manalishi and some ukhem,the Gm is some heavy,heavy weed,proper daywrecker stuff,1st weed to put me to sleep in a long,long time.

D

draco

sour diesel ibl, chemdog, and mango haze from Shanti. i'll be adding sfv/chemdog to the menu this fall cause i'm almost out of chem...

the best smoke of my life every day... and i have a couple of extra jars to give away yo

edit: i know it's a UK thread, but y'all got me all jacked up... ;)

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Sour D x Hindu

All the sour with added body. gots me another keeper.

What's the psychosis like anyone?.
Thanks

Solidopc

yea man, i'm so fucked im smoking some spucy smelling chinky weed. Does get yiu high fair play, just harsh and a bit stalky. Can't wait for harvest time, dam......

theherbalizor

Veteran
Alternating between Larry and chem d today. With the odd topping of assorted bubble hash. All to be ended shortly with the c4d5. Let's see if I can fall asleep and poor coke down me for a 5 th night in a row. Lol. Even managed to soak one of the dogs the other night.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
White Widow

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

STUPPA

got some nice bubble from mixed strains it was £12.50 a gram , what do you rekon on that ? i rekon it's a bit steep but it is good.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts