What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
i'm smoking a cross that a friend made-Blue Haze. You guessed...it is Blueberry X Haze. He gave me a few nugs to try. It is quite nice-with a definate haze clarity to the hit-but it is not edgy-and quite euphoric. The smell is strong blueberry.

Ramius

Veteran
Psychosis grown by cheesey

60716591.jpg

HashishinReidi

Nice bud ram ,No soap bar is nice its all kak,i remember when red eye mag use to go on about how nasty it was.There has been alot of nice hash about of late we had some really really nice red leb not so long back,and at a good price to and there has been alot of nice affy hash and nep,the morrocan is nice to both the thin stuff and the thick stuff.

.We use to get loads of golf ball back in the days with loads of little dimpels on it like a golf ball ,along with sputnick and doubble zero,and ofcouse the red lebs and the gold seals.we once got some camel hash that had a gold camel stamp on it that was not that bad .My fav was charras though that used to come in as rolled sticks now that was top class hash in my book.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
That sounds nice eddie, I`m smoking Bella Donna nice sweet taste but little kick
it WAS-gone now:(
i had an acrid Belladonna pheno , until last winter when i lost it in a muddle, it was really good-smelled of lemon solvent

cheers
eddieS

E

edgey

nightmare kush ...cut day 49 . 8 days drying just gonna have a sample before the rest goes in a jar :)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Feeling good

Feeling good

After a nice homemade sheppards pie i felt like needing something special:dance013:

Some japanese beer and some homegrown HFH cheese:) and i feel like a stoned Zen master:ying:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great smoke&drink:ying:

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
great thread guys, saluti dall'italia :D :yes:
northenlight x skunk
picture.php

psicodelicia
picture.php

ak48
picture.php

lwrider2
picture.php

bagseed
picture.php

picture.php

autopiramid
picture.php

shafty420

smoking some strawberry haze x thai tanic last night that i bred while ago and gave some seeds to a buddy last night made up into a thai stick using iso oil to bond it together round a dowel then removing the dowel omfg a swear i didnt move from about 6pm last night lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well apart from my normal daily choices of Snoe, C4d's, SSSDH and Afghan Hazes. The bud fairy just delivered me some Nevils Haze 2 phenos. Casy Jones, Giesel, Qrazy Train - 2 phenos and mixed assorted bubbles.

Perfect for a rainy day!

shafty420

bored of it, never have to much of a gd thing, remember first time i made it bck when was about 16 blew my mind lol