What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

B

Buffoonman

Smoking Big Buddhas Blue Cheese and Paradise seeds Jacky White, impressed with the Blue Cheese its got more of the UK cheese smell and taste than the Big Buddha cheese I grew. Jackywhite is also nice nice taste and reasonable strong.
Rocky5 is KC 36 from KC brains? Never tried any of his stuff do you reccommend it?

R

rocky5

Smoking Big Buddhas Blue Cheese and Paradise seeds Jacky White, impressed with the Blue Cheese its got more of the UK cheese smell and taste than the Big Buddha cheese I grew. Jackywhite is also nice nice taste and reasonable strong.
Rocky5 is KC 36 from KC brains? Never tried any of his stuff do you reccommend it?

hello mate,i was really supprised by the kc 36 i have tried
a few of kc brains seeds and this one is the best so far
and looks like its a heavy yeilder aswell,it takes up half my grow
and i have 4 plants going.
the other kc plant im smoking-kc 33/kc mango is more mellow
happy smoke but the kc 36 is pretty mind bending when smoked on its own.
i tried some la woman aswell and i would say the kc 36 is
by far better,its one of them smokes you think your head
is going to pop if you take another puff.
i dont think you could go wrong with £9.00 a pack.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Smoking Big Buddhas Blue Cheese and Paradise seeds Jacky White, Jackywhite is also nice nice taste and reasonable strong.

I was impressed by the Paradise Spoetnik #1 I had......got myself some Sensi Star (femmed only nowadays wtf?) just gone into flower. Got high hopes for it.

Also made some Spoetnik #1 x Deep Chunk beans...which should be interesting.

B

Buffoonman

Thanks for the info Rocky as you say at that price its got to be a winner. Blimey, always wanted to try Sensi Star its one of those strains that I keep meaning to get but never got round to. I remember smoking spoetnik hash about 25 years ago it was knockout a lot stronger than all the red seal available back then. What do you reckon to the deep chunk.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I've yet to actually have a puff of the deep chunk.....a very kind icmagger arranged for the pollen fairy to work his magic.

But I hear it's very mellow :D

Got one Spoetnik x DC in the soil as we speak...so let me get back to you (if it's a girl) in August...

H

Hazyfontazy

I've yet to actually have a puff of the deep chunk.....a very kind icmagger arranged for the pollen fairy to work his magic.

But I hear it's very mellow :D

Got one Spoetnik x DC in the soil as we speak...so let me get back to you (if it's a girl) in August...

dc is superb in both taste and high,,not so mellow if i remember and makes awesome hash:tiphat:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Bought some weed for the first time in 6 months. "Diesel" - unusual as my guy doesn't usually know the strains he gets.

The bud isn't too stinky in the bag, but stinks like absolute buggery when smoked. Lemon, burnt rubber acrid funk. Very heavy aftertaste of hash and burnt rubber, which clings thickly to the palate.

Not as potent as the all the hype would suggest. Not bad, but nothing all that special. Mostly in the head. Fairly bland high, feels like I'm wearing a hat that's too small.

A little disappointed....expecting more from the buzz from all the hype. But the stink is godawfully strong. Dangerously strong. Like waving a big red flag.

Crete

smokin some 'K2' (meant to be) not the strongest high but thats me mate finds it mongs him out to much...lol

haze_daze

I've been smoking Super Lemon Haze since last September but I have 5 plants 4.5 weeks into flower.

2 x Blue Cheese

1 x Red Dragon

1 x GHS White Rhino

1 x Nirvana White Rhino

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Black Kush....can't speak for cottton mouth...keep staring into space. Not fer smoking in the day...although very nice indeed. It's an elite clone thing from this area.......

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
BlackDomina

BlackDomina

BlackDomina from a mother given to me some years ago:thank you:
Thanks my friend wherever you are, it´s a gift that keeps on giving!:cathug:

BlackDomina
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Let´s hope i can get up out of my chair by the time i finish this fat one:dance013:

B

Buffoonman

Smoking jock horror. Not bad its a twelve week pheno the best nirvana strain I've tried, a big yielder with a catpiss hazy smell. Not as good as the original jack herer but still a nice smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts