What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
hehee also hitting some amnesia here.. its a cut I gave to a friend of mine... and its come out nicer than mine as well.. the bugger :D

edit - I'm gonna smoke some of my cho'lope and cheer mesel up ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
just giving the Casey a second chance over here... the effects of a bit of "glass time" becoming quickly apparent as I can now define quite a lot of Sour D coming thorugh which wasnt really there immediately after drying...

turning out nice ...though I still prefer my Amnesia cut ..there's still time :D

D

deathtosoapbar

iced grapefruit, even though its a very sativa high, it seems positively relaxing after weeks of being hyper on nevilles haze

cannaboy

I am smoking some skuff as a sedative this evening drysift in the morning and bubble after breakfast.. 3 sausage 6 bacon 2 eggs 2 rounds of toast, beans and 4 hash browns. orio milkshake... Then a lil nap before watering time..

daddy fingaz

skuff, dry sift, bubble and SIX bacon!? ..U greedy b*stard Canna b !:D
....its easter, i got some cheese x pineapple ting saved!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
hmmm....amnesia...chocaloop...sounds nice

i'm on the local Black Kush cutting, as usual. This time done by a different person-the smell is even more intense that the last lot that i had (coughs-a couple of days ago) and the buds are more dense. I think that smoking the same clone, done by a wide variety of people, over years and years has shown quite how much effect a different grower/crew can have on the same genetics. Alot. I'm sure you guys would have noticed that too

It's pollenation day here-DChunk male X Pot of Gold, AK, Belladonna, Doc's/so7omons SSHF2 and possibly a Diesel.fingers crossed

eS

JamieShoes

Veteran
casey, amnesia and cho'lope all in the one bifter... thought it might be good for a laugh... and I was right :D

indifferent

Veteran
Oil. Nowt but oil today, made from Amnesia mostly with a little Cheese thrown in. Was a greedy piggie yesterday and polished off a lump of lekker Whackistani hash and a few grams of very nice Power Plant. Been blazing oil today cos everything else got smoked yesterday, but some SSH and PP is arriving shortly. Alles Goed.

indifferent

Veteran
Very Nice PP, nicer than most shop PP, could be a little drier, but it's well grown and tastes lekker enough, not like either of the lovely samples of yours i tried, but different nutes etc can change taste so much. I think this one is the original cut you had, not the 'nutty' one, but not sure.

Gonna be puffing some nice Kushes in a couple of weeks, but not in time for the cup, we will have to have a little sampling session.

JamieShoes

Veteran
sounds good :)

The original PP cut I had tasted much more "meaty/chewy" than the version I had for you to try .... when I find it again I'll give you a shout...:)

I'm a firm believer that with a bit of care and attention she can be a nice addition to the day* :)

edit - smoking some cho'lope :)

* I actually think to some extent it's potential to yield under the most trying conditions and heaviest of nutrient regimes that's kind of been her downfall... it's too easy to pump her full untill week 7 and chop her down and sell her as something that looks reasonable... and thats just what happens...

indifferent

Veteran
Ahh, meaty/chewy sounds like what I am toking on right now.

Puff Puff, yup, definitely meaty, me likey mucho, stinks lekker!

I think I will do a nice little PP grow later this year, there are at least 3 PP cuts in circulation it seems - the one that was passed off as Bubblegum, the nutty one and the original meaty/chewy. I might also buy some seeds of DP Power Plant and Nirvana Pure Power Plant then we can have a proper look at just what the PP genes have to offer, I'm thinking of flowering them long, trying to get them to express as much of their sativa heritage as possible, seeing just how nice they can be got as PP is not often grown with anything other than the wallet in mind.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I have to agree with that... she's a commercial growers dream, but there's more to her than just sheer numbers :)

btw I have one PP-Gum and one nutty cut ,both at 10 weeks and not sufficient ambers, so that'll be interesting (if I can get them out and half decent before the 20th ;) )

edit - tokng some casey...how time flies :)
edit 2 .. I'd love to find the male version of the female I suspect you're smoking right now... I would call him "The TOOL!" - or maybe even John Holmes (although I know males don't traditionally pass values the way I mean when I say that, I just mean I'd like to PPify everything else I have ..lol ;) )

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Well, seeing as i owe you a favour or six, how about I stick some packs of PP/PPP in my next seed run and let you have your pick of the males?

Power Cheese, Power Choco, Power Jones, last one sounds kinda Welsh, like a prop forward or something lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing/blowing a 12 week PP from your fine stable, sounds highly lekker compared to the 8 week PP we see commercially. Currently smoking the last of the PP with an oil go faster stripe for extra vroom, not bad at all really.

JamieShoes

Veteran
oil...that reminds me :D

hehehee power jones.....old tom would love that ;)

(and you're too kind mate, I'm just a newb trying to glean as much info from these here pages as time allows, so far I've been very lucky :) )