What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

SoufLondon

Have been smoking kushberry

and also g13 haze

the g13 haze is a dutch import, very strong, but not really hazey enough for me(i still find myself reaching for the super silver when im after a nice haze buzz). The kushberry pongs, smells like classic "cat piss". Not sure which i prefer, both are good. The kushberry i think is a local cutting, it has a very strong, almost unpleasant piss smell when burned.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoking on Animal Cookies and Purple Urkle.

The outdoor patch is starting to stink up my whole neighborhood! :woohoo:

gang-of-trees

Smoking on Animal Cookies and Purple Urkle.

The outdoor patch is starting to stink up my whole neighborhood! :woohoo:

Don't think the Animal Cookies have reached our shores yet, but certainly looking forward to it.

I'm not even sure If I've heard of a purple urkle cut doing the rounds In uk either.

Would love to have the choice and freedom that you guys have over in Cali.

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of lemon and some luton cheese,,,,love the lemon and not much to say bout the cheese that I and plenty others have said before,,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have been smoking kushberry
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55167&pictureid=1310738&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

and also g13 haze
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55167&pictureid=1310737&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

the g13 haze is a dutch import, very strong, but not really hazey enough for me(i still find myself reaching for the super silver when im after a nice haze buzz). The kushberry pongs, smells like classic "cat piss". Not sure which i prefer, both are good. The kushberry i think is a local cutting, it has a very strong, almost unpleasant piss smell when burned.
hey souflondon,,,
think I know the smell your talking about,,nasty,,,another reason why I don't like cheese is that really heavy thick stench it leaves as you puff it!,,i had a really stinky "old skool" sk no1 that even made it past the ozone genny and out into the building recently,,bloody liability,,needed to sort that quick

gang-of-trees

Just got a zip of stardawg and wow! This shits Amazing!
Can't believe I've been sitting on beans for a couple of year now, I know they've jump to the front of the que.

So strong in every department, stone,smell,taste.
It's like sucking on a diesel pump taking a hit of this shit.
Gotta give respect to JJ.

SoufLondon

Yeh s2 , its quite common, often to be found stinking up an ally by "youts" its quite a common street deal round mine, that or some knock off cheese. They are missing out!

Green81

Veteran
Gonna be smoking some 4-way bubble that puts me in a stuper and some rascal og uplifting daytime smoke. I got two weeks left on my blue meanie that stinks stronger than anything else, all down to the sk1 genetics :)

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't think the Animal Cookies have reached our shores yet, but certainly looking forward to it.

I'm not even sure If I've heard of a purple urkle cut doing the rounds In uk either.

Would love to have the choice and freedom that you guys have over in Cali.

:tiphat:

Smoking that animal, you guys need urkle over there.. its the best flavors and aromas imo

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
right now I have some (not very cured) Zamal x Hash... it was acaully a mistake and I meant to order Zamaldelica seeds but I guess I was high or something and got the Zamal x Hash seeds instead... anyway.. this is the 11 week pheno and... it's proper bo I tells thee.

tastes like berries and cream, hits like a train - high and heady.