What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

zamzia

Veteran
I got that through a middle man and he claimed he knew someone that was growing it and it was good price as an 'introductory' offer. I've not tried it and as I've never had amnesia before I've got nothing to compare it to!

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
that brown bud looks very similar to some which is going round my way..

today I got a mixed half oz of all sorts of bits and bobs of half decent homegrown,mostly badly trimmed if at all.One quarter I am absolutely sure is/was psychosis.Or at least it smells/tastes the same as all 'psychosis' I've seen.The chap called it 'yardie kush'

lol

gang-of-trees

we are getting amnesia haze. up north for 180 an oz its a good smoke but too many seeds in it for me i was told this is from the dam and probarly been sprayed with flower hardeners it has too many seeds in it for me Atb bushburner

View Image

This is why we grow our own. To much nasty stuff going around.

SoufLondon

The people who spray that fucking shit on weed need to be shot, im serious those fuckers have ruined cannabis for so many people. Its bad with the kids, lots of them are heavy tokers and will be smoking this chemical hardened bud all day, god knows what they are taking into their lungs. really makes me sick how people will do anything to make a little bit more money. When i was in amsterdam earlier this year i got sprayed weed from a coffee shop. its def a dutch problem. At one point a few years ago i was flat refusing anything that i was told was "import" simply because there was too much sprayed crap going round. Especially in london. I find the farther you travel from the city the less likely you are to have encountered that nasty sprayed weed.

S

SPG.

yea dude bad shit saw/had this once at my mates flat in 2007 i did'nt smoke it (fully)
He left it too
They spray the buds with a liquid crystal-glass to add weight

Smoking nowt but fosters tobaccoo
"Bark"init that burns your legs or trousers

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Nipple Jam (nepjam) from Ace, it's ok but a little disappointing..

was hoping for great things from these super old school genes (nepal x jamaican 85) the flavour is a lovely old meaty/beefy chew but overall a little weaker than I'd hoped... to be fair I only had one fem come up so I wouldn't write this strain off just yet.. there maybe a better pheno to be found than I had :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
wow, I've never even heard of this bud hardener... I do know that a lot of vacuum packed bud goes super dense but I guess you'd know the difference...

Also curious to hear how the amnesia is getting along at home in uk... over here the amnesia you buy in the coffeeshop is a clone only cutting of super silver haze that was mislabeled...it's very distinctive and for a while was the only haze in most places (especially outside adam).. it continues to be the most available clone here in NL so I'm sure a good few must have been sent home :)

I would've thought it very popular, the version I grow is very easy going, stinks like a combination of tangerines and petrol and blows your tits clean off at 20 paces ;) ...it's greasy as feck and looks like someone has put ground glass on it (ppl were actually doing that at home too right?) it's so so frosty.. it takes 9 weeks (commersh in 8) and I get a good 700 p.m .. I could see why she would be a real winner at home ... as she has been here :D

gang-of-trees

Hey Jamie,

There is a lot of Amnesia, home grown,Dutch import,Spanish outdoor in the UK.
There are some great amnesia which is the hypo cut which came from breeders in south holland which is a real hit in the Dutch coffee shops and here at home in the uk.

Then u have the core cut which has been selected from soma's Ammo haze. Which isn't as good as the hypo cut IMO.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yo gang, the core cut is Moppel's cut which is the original found by the guys from hypro from a bag of SSH from greenhouse back in the day.

the cut Core runs is also the same Amnesia cut as in the sops here in he south the HY-Pro cut.

Maybe its time to tell that the Amnesia Core Cut is in fact a SSH cut. When Core first got it (from me), he was told it was named Amnesia. Later i found out that its a SSH cut. although lot of coffeeshops sell it as Amnesia. But for example GH sells it as SSH atm. I have seen it in other shops as Superhaze.

ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. over the years is has won many cups as ssh/amnesia, from many shops in the south, twins coffeshop, bio ibo and many others. so, not to take anything away from karma but he won the breeders cup with somone else's genetics. a rose by any other name is still a rose

Karma claims to run a diff Amnesia cut to the Core/Hypro one.

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I think soma's amnesia haze is core cut x G13 haze male. He done a release with that male bred to every clone he had. It makes sense he would pick up the famous amnesia cut, breed it to his haze male and come out with amnesia haze. Then use some bullshit parentage in the marketing.

Peace