What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

S

SPG*

Ahh! I've spoke to a Guy called called "Dynamite" elsewhere Concerning the Stardog he said he changed the name from nagchampakush to illuminati (!?)

F

Fields~of~Green

Ahh! I've spoke to a Guy called called "Dynamite" elsewhere Concerning the Stardog he said he changed the name from nagchampakush to illuminati (!?)

Correct he said it smelt nothing like nagchampa incense sticks

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yeah the name change was well deserved because someone called it "nag champa kush" very badly named as it's nothing like kush at all and I find it hard to smell any nag champa from her, more like burnt rubber chem. I think the reason for the name change to Illuminati was because it was held in tight circles so someone renamed it so they could share it with friends, that's what I was told when it was handed to me last year.

Peace,
HGO

S

SPG*

Funny ya should ask that I was thinking your description is Exactly what I Decipher from whiffing/smoking Sensi Star But all I'm getting is that tbh mate ^ .Is a burnt rubber description the norm with it?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yeah mate, rub some trich onto your fingers and rub them together, you should get the burnt rubber...you'll know it when it hits your senses lol

F

Fields~of~Green

Stardog o'man fruity chem strong & Gorgeous :yummy:

Is that still an early sample ? I didn't get much fruit the funk was so strong it made me pull back when taking a whiff

I like the stardawg I just can't get it to yield enough:ying: gunna give it a go in wool soon see if it does better

S

SPG*

Yea bud Surprising to me too a 6-7wk example from the "excessive led" lot and Quite Sugary!
Feel sure this is Legit (or if not a very good s1..)
Yesterday a dude who's got the strain I have also loves it & says it pisses on the gg4!?.. :D

GG#4

Smoking it now heavy tasty shit with every toke.Perfect
Chem's take a lot of beating for sure!

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

Yea bud Surprising to me too a 6-7wk example from the "excessive led" lot and Quite Sugary!
Feel sure this is Legit (or if not a very good s1..)
Yesterday a dude who's got the strain I have also loves it & says it pisses on the gg4!?.. :D

Smoking it now heavy tasty shit with every toke.Perfect
Chem's take a lot of beating for sure!

Am sure it's legit too what I'm saying is you will have more chem funk come through at 9wk

It pisses on the gg#4? Is that hyped then

What do think the stardawg is like compared to the chem d and chem sis dog Jones etc

theherbalizor

Veteran
Now I've only sampled a couple of nugs of the stardawg cut I received and it's chem funk all the way. I have to say didn't really detect any fruity traits. Dam strong tho... Up there with the chem, but won't know for sure until I spend a month or so with her in my vape.

S

SPG*

I would still have Chem d but Stardogs a brilliant break from it
About Same Strenth wise PRJ
DJ too

Gg4 Hyped? Danno fields "a fellows opinion".. (?).
It's meant to be stronger than chem d (which speaks loads anyway) but I imagine the taste to be the deciding factor of whether its liked/kept by an individual!?

Me,I Still can't smell burnt rubber with tha Stardog!
For me The rubber smell or "Chemical Burning rubber smell" belongs to Sensi star
(^)

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Lovely pk x Ssh grown by wg quite light and in the head only.Calling for a chem d remedy I think

S

SPG*

Chem d essential part of breakfast :D. "1 of the 5 for sure". Now I wish to lye about all day :)