What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lemon haze,,pleasantly surprised as didn't know the source,,nice taste and quite potent,,,,944s2

W

WavyGravy

Still smoking Chemmy Jones looking forward to more variety again always nice to have a choice.

S

SPG*

What other strain do you think off most m8 when smoking a strain of ganja?! THATS ya Fave!
I want chem d (always) after a bit but smoking more than 3 makes me WANT BM BIgTiME
Another tasty one ya see

Tbh I can smoke BM all day.. So dunno lol..
The Og is lethal though.g'night.

S

SPG*

Well many things are a contributing factor. I have Myotonic Dystrophy which causes muscles to cramp and waste away. Due to this I have very little jaw muscles left and as a consequence have Temporo Mandibular Joint Disorder or TMJD for short. So thing means something is pressing on the Trigeminal nerve. Best I can do is avoid aggregating it.

Sometimes when it's really hurting I really want to reach for a drink of alcohol to help with the pain killers, but I can't do that either as just a half teaspoon of alcohol send my stomach into a couple of weeks of severe cramping. Ah, life is fun at times.

Yes, sounds like they irritated your Trigeminal nerve during surgery. It's bloody nasty. And the more it gets irritated the more it will hurt.

I have been offered surgery but this comes with only a very low success rate and actually has a higher chance of leaving the left side of my face paralysed. So I'm just doing my best at avoiding irritating the nerve. And if that means giving up my beloved weed in the form of a spliff then so be it.

Luckily the volcano works well. Not the same kind of stone as thru a spliff but equally potent just different.

Reminded me of a stroke then when I read something^ about the side of your face becoming paralysed!! Do they yet make a morphine tablet for killing pain?(lol that is gooood sh*******t)

theherbalizor

Veteran
Reminded me of a stroke then when I read something^ about the side of your face becoming paralysed!! Do they yet make a morphine tablet for killing pain?(lol that is gooood sh*******t)

I'm on fentanyl which has to be administered as a patch like a nicotine patch. It's 81% more potent than morphine. And still the TN pain makes it like I've not taken any pain killers.

S

SPG*

I'm on fentanyl which has to be administered as a patch like a nicotine patch. It's 81% more potent than morphine. And still the TN pain makes it like I've not taken any pain killers.

? More potent you mean in the way of pain relief? That's what morphines administered for isn't it

..They give to me On several Occasions for Pancreatitis. Whoo hoooo! ( "lmao" all I could think of in their hands :D)

Pancreatitis = great pain/difficulty in moving ANY limb.(very first symptoms imoe)

"Know where ya coming from in saying that but dude y'know the painkillers are a gr8 psychological benefactor as well as physical! Not taking them and you'd know big time.. ^ know what ya sayin tho chap..
"Remember there's light in the darkest of places":)
Gandalf,wizard.:D

Last edited:
S

SPG*

Yea lol (read again^) I know you know about this herb man ^ ( the painkiller thing) :D
My teeth kinda split n crumbled away terrific pain/discomfort etc so I had em all taken out.Intermitent pain can/does play on your conscience,kept 5 lower ones through dentist rec but SHOULD of had them taken out too!Means I've gotta go back done it.:-/)

Last edited:

theherbalizor

Veteran
My part of the south coast is currently saturated with Lemon Haze. All at £130 an oz also. Silly low prices I haven't seen in ages. Litterally everyone I know who moves bits is flooded with it.

Funny how things go for dry to lemon haze quite often. Some of it is Dutch but this lot is uk commercial. And not too bad.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very underated strain :)

for at least the year in the east end [Stepney,whitechapel,bethnal green] ,,lemon is all you can get apart from the odd bit of cheese,,
banglas say that's what the market dictates,,people only want the lemon,,first thing they ask for,,,i thought it was a novelty thing and would wear off but not so,,,turning away other strains that are maybe much better because of the demand for lemon,,,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Wow 130 an oz, haven't seen good weed that cheap in a decade!

Imported amnesia or hybrids of sells as lemon/haze/etc all over London for 240+ an oz. You lot could make some serious dough driving that up the M23! :biggrin:

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My part of the south coast is currently saturated with Lemon Haze. All at £130 an oz also. Silly low prices I haven't seen in ages. Litterally everyone I know who moves bits is flooded with it.

Funny how things go for dry to lemon haze quite often. Some of it is Dutch but this lot is uk commercial. And not too bad.

even in "sandbanks" :),,,s2

theherbalizor

Veteran
Wow 130 an oz, haven't seen good weed that cheap in a decade!

Imported amnesia or hybrids of sells as lemon/haze/etc all over London for 240+ an oz. You lot could make some serious dough driving that up the M23! :biggrin:

Peace

I know tell me about it. I don't sell tho so no money for me. But I know the street urchins that sell 0.7s for £10 are making a killing!

even in "sandbanks" :),,,s2

Prob need to add a couple hundred for Sandbanks tax. Lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know tell me about it. I don't sell tho so no money for me. But I know the street urchins that sell 0.7s for £10 are making a killing!

Prob need to add a couple hundred for Sandbanks tax. Lol

oh yeah mate,,have to pay ya beachside tax,,lol,,,,,s2

SativaBreather

Veteran
grapefruit tonight, not all that - dunno whether to save my mate's feelings or tell him lol

130's is ridiculous, like piff said thats late 90's prices!

W

willyweed

grapefruit tonight, not all that - dunno whether to save my mate's feelings or tell him lol

130's is ridiculous, like piff said thats late 90's prices!

i would tell him personally ,but also i would want to be told ! and have been told many times before ! was the 130 for 1/2?
all the best .ww

W

willyweed

my mistake ,i would still tell him though !loads of cheap weed around by me to ,looks a bit rough,and tastes the same
100 for oz going like wild fire!