What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

G

GreenPlant

How do you stick the vertical skin if all the gum is taken up sticking it to the two horizontal ones?

Surely the last inch or so would unravel without any gum?

Peace

Stick a paper onto where you want Sticky to be then Slowly Remove it
Saliva too (=Paper mashay.Dont quote me on Spelling lol)
S'wot we use to do yrs ago

D

DirkDiggla

Chem D waterhash. Not normally a fan of waterhash as the stone seem to lack something the bud has but its certainly good for sleeping.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
presently,,master kush,,purple kush,,and ak48,,,2x kushes ,very nice,,ak is ok,,glad i didnt grow it,,could be the grower and not the strain,,cheers 944s2

SupaFunk

Veteran
It's phantom cookies getting a roasting tonight.

*and tonight. Ran a bag at 230c, for the shits and giggles. Holy Badger. I feel broken, with now a distinct ringing in my left ear?

Last edited:

SupaFunk

Veteran
Hey Toppin,

This particular pheno certainly has a cookie dough smell, but also a hint of Kush and something else, not worked out what it is yet!

It's a nice smoke, worth a run.

Hope you find a keeper, good luck, stay safe.

toppin

Veteran
Had a couple of nice frosted tester buds of bog sour bubble last night off one of my boys who is doing a pheno search to find his keeper.

Nice smoke maybe not the best phenotype of sb but it was nice to try it as iv never smoked it before.
Im already looking forward to test the other phenos in the coming days.

With a bit more searching a tad more dialing and a nice cure then he should be on to a winner. Shit may even have to get myself some cuts if he finds something special

G

GreenPlant

Speed Dried 5 week old -1day Bud of Casey Jones TC
Pulsatingly good Stuff :smoke: Taste goes when you SpeedDry though.Mostly

(Grown by Super Grow Quick DWC Airstone)
So More like 6/7 weeks Growth when Compared to Pot Ponics..

I

izzywozzywizzy

Herijuanna,full on munchies with a lovely morphine feeling for a pain free kip.peace

G

GreenPlant

Speed Dried Bud of Pre-98 Bubba Kush.Flavours gone but Sure i can Detect this Higher Percentage of CBD* with Every Toke.And i Like it for Sure
Looking Forward to when Finished and Dried Correctly.Bring on the Coffee

*I Detect a Comforting Feeling that's ideal Medically no Doubt !?
As well as Kick Ass THC.
The CBD Feels almost like a food!?

Latest posts

Latest posts