What's new

What are you smokeing and drinking?

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Diesel and don't leave a bottle of wine in the freezer...it'll pop the cork out...at least the wine froze and didn't leave a mess. :nono:

Styles P

grapepunched said:
smoking some bubba kush followed by some
nirvana bigbud and maybe some chemdawg IXII

drinkin some magic hat number nine
gotta growler of shiva and a growler of houdini for later
and yes i still have yeunglings in the fridge=)

-gp

mmmm magic hat#9

jiggasouza

Chillin in da Islands smoking on that Diesel 91'. And some blue hawaii's and some rhino all in one perfect doob. Stone out cuz.

Last edited:
C

CTSV

88246d.jpg

and

C

CTSV

"Dude that looks like some bomb ass champagne"

It's my favorite, and at 50-75 bucks a bottle, it's a bargain....If you can find it. Kicks the shit out of the popular Champagnes ( Veuve Clicquot, Moet, Dom Perignon), and at half the price.

Now I am smoking Sensi Skunk, and drinking some starbucks. Without even a hint of a headache.

G

grapepunched

i'm drinkin' some white cranberry strawberry juice
and i'm smoking some bliss

-gp

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dry sieve on the left water hash on the right

dry sieve on the left water hash on the right

some hash a friend brought back from barcelona(yum... long time since i had hashhhhh) and i'm drinking a nice spanish wine from the bota he just gifted me... my buddy is drinking moonshine.... i guess he got tired of the wine?

Although i just got a craving for white cranberry strawberry juice.... dammit. grapepunched, you wanna trade? i'll give ya a couple chunks for a big gulp cup of juice :-D

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
it figures the last forum I visit is the best. who would have guessed.

TOKERS DEN, YO!

Oh yeah, beam and sensi star, and bella donna, gettin ready for some critical mass to go happy nappy.