What's new

What are you running in '14?

I was going through my mother room and came to the realization that I can pretty much write off my year if I want to try everything currently in there and was wondering if anyone else has their year planned out?

My current run of buddha tahoe, snowcap and kaia kush will be finished in a few weeks. As soon as they are out, I am gonna run ghost, grapefruit, wwxbb and critical +. Once thats done I am going to run The flav, plushberry, querkle and sf sour diesel or a HSO bubba if it sexes. And, finally, going to finish my year with some goji and something a friend gave me that he claims is special. I dont plan on popping anything else this year, although I am very tempted with the acquisition of some fire OG x GDP seeds >:-}

Gonna be an exciting year :)

SV

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Stuff I'm running next year:

Grape Wreck (Head's Trainwreck x Grape Stomper OG). First test plant came out super frosty and very heady. I need to do some pheno hunting, so I might start a bunch of test seeds indoors this winter, then take the best of the best clones and stick em outside next Spring.

LP#1 x Nev's Haze. Made the seeds, but haven't run them yet. Should be interesting.

Wifi Alien. Grew a few of these outdoors this year and I found a real nice plant out of the three I ran. Hoping to find another one like it with the few seeds I have left.

Highland Mex x BB. I've had these seeds for years and I think I'd better get them growing soon. Seen some real nice specimens posted up here at IC, so I'm pretty motivated to give them a shot.

Not sure what else just yet, but I'm trying to narrow it down.

Good luck on your next grow(s)!

HB.

Ive got a few strains veging for January. Scott's og, the ox, purple pain killer, rockstar kush, white urkle, and I'm going to run some more whitefire. I tend to run allot of different strains at once. Should be interesting.

Bmac1

Veteran
Just put some wifi and SLH clones in for the next run but also just started popping more seeds for my mother hunt. ChemDD, Alpha Diesel, and some freebies of Boss Hogg and Kens OG Kush. Hoping to find another mum or two out of those so that should keep me busy for most of the next year.

Running a selection on a few crosses I did as well as popping some more Strawberry Diesel Kush. Anything else will be just a random whim, and I'm sure it will happen lol.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uberdawg and valleydawg
Golden triangle
Purple kush mix
Blood orange and orange bubblegum
C99
Alpha diesel f2

That is the line up as of now

oceangrownkush

Veteran
You guys have too many strains. Gorilla Glue, Appalachia and Odub for me. The Odub I might run a bush or two, but I'm only keeping her around until I can get a grip of S1 seeds off her.. Then its just Glue and Appalachia, stoney and psychedelic leaners, respectively.. And whatever dankness I find in those S1s..

Gonna be smoking a shit ton of Appalachia soon enough, gettin cuts off the two phenos I wanna keep then flowering out these revegged bushes in January..

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skunk and crosses from the 90's, as they are so much better than OG's and chems and diesel, all the Yank & Dutch stuff is bland and not full of enough cannabinoid's to make my veteran smokers stoned.

They all complain about Dutch and USA Weed being mostly bland and hay like,

They say "When you gonna grow some of that proper shit again!"

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is not the grower it is the taste 's of the consumers, it isn't to there tastes. Bland and flat is often the statement made, a rubbish high and comedown or not strong enough. (When caked in resin)

My consumers know their shit when it comes to what is good or bad,, and they tell me so, "Its got the looks but missing all of the high"

"Not something I can smoke all-day long because its too easy to smoke it has no Balls" "I'll have to smoke 5 grams a day of this because its weak and the high don't last"

Last edited:

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Alot of ace gear, kens phantom, going up north again this weekend to pick up a gsc forum cut and some others.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is not the grower it is the taste 's of the consumers, it isn't to there tastes. Bland and flat is often the statement made, a rubbish high and comedown or not strong enough. (When caked in resin)

My consumers know their shit when it comes to what is good or bad,, and they tell me so, "Its got the looks but missing all of the high"

"Not something I can smoke all-day long because its too easy to smoke it has no Balls" "I'll have to smoke 5 grams a day of this because its weak and the high don't last"

OG's , Chems, and diesels bland flat with a rubbish high?

That has not been my experience with those lines.

Who's skunk we talking?

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I'll be giving my homemade crosses a bash next years.

Pre '11 Prophet x Grape Plage
Pre '11 Prophet x Phantom Cookies
Grape Plague x Phantom Cookies
Phantom Cookies F2

They'll be the main ones I'd like to hunt through, but there are a few more crosses in my fridge :)

bigbag

Veteran
Indoor
- Barney's Critical Kush ( critical pheno for production )
- BC Purple Kush ( production )
- RMS Love Potion#1 ( reefs cup cut )
- RMS Harmony
- NGS Romulan Diesel x RMS Double Skunk
- Godbud ( cup cut ) x Double Skunk
- RMS Super Silver Haze
- TFD Early Durban

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Princess 75 × '88 G13/HP test growfrom Bodhi is up first.

Got some vegging White Master Kush and White Strawberry from OGR to be flowered in 2014

Valley Ghash, and Twisted Fruit v2 from Motarebel; and a strain made by a friend, UK Cheese × Yeti OG are all seeds I'd like to pop as well next year.

Skunk 91 F2's for outdoor

This'll probably change 100 times until the time comes. I can never decide what I want to grow.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Northern Lights from Classic Seeds and the last 2 seeds I have of Panama Red from ACE. Probably will run some other strains too but they are up in the air right now.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
i have done some great seeds for the next outdoor round with a whitedawg topdawg male..garlicbreath x whitedawg, trianglegojixwd and wonderdieselxwd are my choice...but i'm start now a indoor test with some cheech wizard x wd(white wizard) :)
..i've also in the fridge, for the future moms research:
whitedawg topdawg
blue heron dinasty
apex kush 303
rawdawg alphakronik
i.e.d. illuminati
golden lei snowhigh
91krypt dna
mother milk bodhi
sunshinedaydream bodhi
...really hard to make a choice :)

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
For '14 I have some beans that just popped above the cubes. "The White" s1 from csg. "Old School" from ripper seeds. Williams Wonder" from sickmeds. "Gsc" from cali connection(all six seeds produced keepers in my book), as well as his deadhead og. I also have a gaggle of beans on the way. I'm most excited to start my "kosher tangie". Got some hazeman seeds in the mix as well, G-high, and '88 G-13 Hash Plant. Some hso bubba reg's. Also have a couple "white lemon" and flowerbomb kush going. All of those plus the 20 or so established mothers I already have. Outdoors this upcoming year is gonna be off the hook!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts