What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Don McLean _ American Pie (phvqving classic)

Radio Free Colorado- streaming audio

Shite - that deserves a bong rip.

Last edited:
G

Bright Eyes-False Advertising
Conor Oberst is one of my favorite songwriters if you havent heard them already check them out.

minds_I

Veteran
Jackson Browne - Take It Easy (live acoustic)

<radio Free Colorado> steaming audio 128-192 bps

minds_I

Veteran
Procal Harum - Whiter Shade Of Pale

<radio free colorado> streaming audio

minds_I

Last edited:
G

I just got done listening to a hi-maintenace customer bitch... felt like mashin his front teeth in.. Sooo I'm gonna pop in some Rage and vent.. track 6- "know your enemy"

The past few weeks I've gone back to listening to Alice in Chains a lot....course, they are auditioning another singer to replace Lane Staley for their reunion tour, but Cantrell did enough of the singing to do a concert without him...but man, how wicked can a voice be like Lane's???

Pure MoFo

giantmanbags said:
The past few weeks I've gone back to listening to Alice in Chains a lot....course, they are auditioning another singer to replace Lane Staley for their reunion tour, but Cantrell did enough of the singing to do a concert without him...but man, how wicked can a voice be like Lane's???

Lane was the best. I am trying to find the book that was done on him, almost impossible to find.

-Pure

RIP Lane :badday:

Its morning around where I'm at and the clouds are plastered on the sky like smoke with nowhere to go. I'm toking like there's no tomorrow, who knows, maybe there won't be. Anyway...I'm plugged into my own multimedia circuit board. My laptops glowing, the cartoon network is providing a splash of nauseating colors blended together in mad levity, and Air on the G string by Bach is providing me with the soundtrack I need to lay back.

Stay green!

Status
Not open for further replies.