What's new

What are you listening to? III

Cuddles

okay, so I just switched channels to BBC world and all of a sudden I have the sax intro to WHAMs careless whisper in my head. And I have not heard this song for many, many years!! It´s so weird when these things happen!
I also often hear songs in my head when I´m dreaming and at the same time wake up. one or two weeks ago it was another song that I´m prettty sure I don´t even own on CD or record, lol.
spooooky stuff .... :alien:
:devilish:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Scorpions - No One Like You

Girl, it's been a long time that we've been apart
Much too long for a man who needs love
I miss you since I've been away
Babe, it wasn't easy to leave you alone
It's getting harder each time that I go

Vandenberg

Johnny Cash was approached by producer Rick Rubin and offered a contract with Rubin's American Recordings label, better known for rap and heavy metal than for country music.
Cash originally recorded this murder ballad for his 1962 The Sound of Johnny Cash album.
The country legend re-recorded it in 1994, on the Rick Rubin produced American Recordings LP.
I've been going through these recordings lately. In some of the later recordings Tom Petty and the heartbreakers are his country western backup band.
This one "Delia's Gone"
Is entertainingly dark. Vandenberg :)

Johnny Cash - American Recordings J
Johnny Cash - American Recordings
  1. 2
    Johnny Cash - Unchained
    Johnny Cash - Unchained

2. 3

3. Johnny Cash - American III: Solitary Man
    Johnny Cash - American III: Solitary Man

4. 4
    Johnny Cash - American IV: The Man Comes Around
    Johnny Cash -
Johnny and The Heartbreakers

Last edited:

AliceDAnon

Always come back to this one. Of all the thousands of hours of Jerry I've listened to this one really stands out. The whole band is on fire here. Kahn and Seals comp Jerry perfectly and really let him showcase on a stand out night. Daoud Shaw is on the kit who I don't know much about but he absolutely nails it in this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts