What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you listening to? III

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
"Come on Feel the Noise" Quiet Riot I'm listening to 100.7 WZLX Boston's Classic Rock. Now it's Billy Joel "My Life"
Just a day as a stoner

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
a couple years ago I was the DJ for a college radio station..a one hour show on Friday nights.
It was live streaming from my DJ booth at the college campus..
Songs I would put together during the week, at home, and bring to the studio on a flash drive...

My show was called "Rock and Roll Revival".. It was the best of the best of real rock and roll from around 1966 through 1978...
A few of the songs, and even some of the bands were ones you'd probably never even heard of if you were younger than 50..
S4L was one of my regular listeners. So were a couple other icmag members.
I had a regular listener in Russia and another in Ireland.
(The program we used for streaming would tell me how many listeners were tuned in, what type of devise they listened with, and from what country..)

One of the things I used to tell my listeners was "You will never have to listen to Billy Joel on "Rock and Roll Revival"...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
bb3b2e08390f394c6f40575baebc9c22.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts