What's new

What are you listening to? II

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
It actually finished about 30 mins ago, but give this a whirl if you haven't already.
[YOUTUBEIF]6WTxC8wnXQo[/YOUTUBEIF]
I'm at the arse end of a night in with Cid and that little musical adventure was really quite something.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]9jmoiNm8r4A[/YOUTUBEIF]

Lol, "Tonight we're going to finish with.."

audience member "Freebird".

Steven "NOT!!!! Freebird!!"

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
This is the shit right here...
[YOUTUBEIF]w4ZqgOnhFT0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Steven Wilson. The Porcupine tree vid I posted above...same dude, PT are on hiatus and SW has gone solo, although PT was always his thing anyway.

If Steven Wilson does a gig near you, fucking go, not least because that awesome lead guitar work, is the marvellous Guthrie Govan, and to see GG live, let alone with Wilson, is not something to miss if you have the opportunafish.

Seriously, Govan is without a doubt one of the most technically accomplished guitarists on the face of this planet right now, he can, and does play anything.

EDIT

After singing Guthrie's praises, I thought I should let him show you himself.
This is the piece that made his name when I was still playing with my Action force (3 inch 80's/90's GI Joe) figures.
He turned down a record deal that would have made him a millionaire by now, because he wasn't interested in playing pointless shred wankery.

[YOUTUBEIF]9T02w4PiEGQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
re living my first Phish Show

[YOUTUBEIF]mK2UMtG0l14[/YOUTUBEIF]

16 and was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garhart

Ian Masters on KPFW the second Pacifica radio station which can also be found on www.kpfw.org

I once loved NPR , I cannot stomach listening to it anymore. I still love Pacifica , with the old boys , like Ian Masters , and Blase Bonpane . They are men of courage who still have what it takes to stand up to the corporate media.

Latest posts

Latest posts