What's new

What are you listening to? II

Iva

Solstafir----all music from this band is a true masterpiece. Great stoner music, best used for a wake and bake morning trip :D

TerpeneDream

Solstafir----all music from this band is a true masterpiece. Great stoner music, best used for a wake and bake morning trip :D

Checked it out. That's like some dark heavy post rock. Like Sigur Ros, Explosion in the Sky, and Mogwai thorwn together..with an edge. I just put on this tune thanks to yours musics inspiration...Love it

Sigur Ros- Svefn-g-englar
[YOUTUBEIF] rtemrZ7-pj0[/YOUTUBEIF]

This is what I've been burning into my speakers this summer...LOVE the Soulettes (back up singers)..it's Rita Marley +

Lee Perry - Big Neck Policeman
[YOUTUBEIF]fTm7QN2kLQE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Lee Perry - Dub Along
[YOUTUBEIF]cqfxOjkwy8M[/YOUTUBEIF]

CP is an old friend of the family. We used to get Mexican food with him on Friday nights. :)
Damn, that was almost 40 years ago..

Now that's something you don't hear everyday.He strick's me as a kind soul.Sometimes that song makes me cry,but it's a good thing.

I think you are a lucky person to have known him.:tiphat:

Now that's something you don't hear everyday.He strick's me as a kind soul.Sometimes that song makes me cry,but it's a good thing.

I think you are a lucky person to have known him.:tiphat:
He's definitely a class act. Just went out to lunch and drove by his house for old times sake.
Thanks for reminding me of him. :)

He's definitely a class act. Just went out to lunch and drove by his house for old times sake.
Thanks for reminding me of him. :)

You know what,you just made my weekend,and no,thank you kind sir.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon7.gif
[/FONT]

I also wanted to say that my mom and I used to drive home from my grandparents place and listen to his music,though my great mother is past,it is a memory I will never forget.

It's funny how a person I've never meet,has such an impact on my life.

N

noyd666

Woodstock, old but good =SANTANTA funny to look at when they were so young, then shit you realize lol I was that age at same time.

N

noyd666

:rtfo: SMOKE ON THE WATER COUPLE MINS AGO. now im down here listening to azarenka screaming her tits off.