What's new

what are you guys putting out this year

kev.au

Hey fellas, i did mention before that i'm putting out the same strain (early Durban) i put out last season, well here's a pic of it :)

24022009006.jpg

Parallel

I just hope that i can live up to my reputation. A couple of seasons ago I grew some WW that I purchased from a breeder online. I must have got some sort of phreak pheno because the pot was so strong, even a guy that I know who has been smoking for like 15 years went white when he had a cone after a drinking session. My god, everyone still asks for it. I gifted clones of this to friends and many grew it indoors. While still a very strong smoke, it never compared to that first generation that was grown on my roof garden in a town house. I've actually still got some now and am about to smoke some. Anyways folks..............Peace out!!!!

Technique

Cheers for the heads up on the soils :)

i'll have a fish around to see what i can find, the natures own sounds good :) always keen for some nice taste! did you happen to use any extra additives during bloom??

i went away on the weekend left the woman in charge and came back with 4 clones dead. haha shit!

kev.au

Got my 10 pack of Big Bud Feminized, placed order on Thursday and received them today, gotta love planet skunk. Gona put them out with the early durban this season.

JWP

Bag seed from 98 99 and 2000
They have been in nanna's fridge since then. Thanks nanna your the greatest.
Lets hope we get some good shit. I dont remember that time much an had forgotten about the seeds so it must be good. :yoinks: