What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

moose eater

Plant protein crumbed chicken patty with Jarlsberg Swiss cheese melted on top, steamed organic broccoli (al dente'), dark French Roast coffee with a bit of 40% heavy whipping cream in it, and back out to the drievway.. again.. More snow.

Neighbor stopped by and offered to plow after I had all but 2 rows to finish on the 230-ft. long stretch.

Next is my wife's Honda, and an oil change, air filter, and such. These are the days where being down to less than 4 hours of light sucks. Days start getting longer in 18 days. YEEHAW!!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
For armed old hippy
16701095183265883454752022294667.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah I used some qtips and got most of the resin out of there. Took it apart. You use one of these metal bowls anymore @shithawk420 ? Been getting garbage screens at the cornerstone...holes are too small and it gets clogged and dirty after like 2 bowls. Getting ready for bed. Had some potato salad.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah I used some qtips and got most of the resin out of there. Took it apart. You use one of these metal bowls anymore @shithawk420 ? Been getting garbage screens at the cornerstone...holes are too small and it gets clogged and dirty after like 2 bowls. Getting ready for bed. Had some potato salad.
Yeah I've used just about any smoking piece you can think of.i typically won't buy glass anymore cause I've broken every fucking one.i bought my brother a Rick and Marty bong for Christmas.i kinda want to keep it cause I used to be a glass head but I'm done with glass.pain in my ass.maybe try glass screens.they don't usually break and are cheap.like a buck a piece tops.id rather just smoke joints.if you roll them right you get more hits per gram or whatever.i can make a joint last a day or 2

shithawk420

Veteran
Godfucking damit.i got like 2 or 3 pounds of garbage.ill take a picture if you guys want.its gonna take me an hour to roll a joint.i might have to ask my uncle for something besides this.ill take a picture after the game.its worth it.bullshit we never got rid of.

Cuddles

Brie is great. Put some in a sandwich with some chicken and some fig jam and tell me you don't lie it, bet you won't..
this reminds me of the one time that I made 2 sandwiches - one with brie (or sublte camembert) and the other was a banana one, to take into work.
I made the mistake of putting them both in the same bag / wrap up. My cheese sandwich ended up with a banana - cheese flavour and I suggest not to try this out, guys because it tasted really awful ! :(
NOT funny !!!
I mean yuck! I guess it was another lesson learned, lol

Cuddles

I made a new batch of choc biscuits an hour or so ago and although they´re not as great as the last one, they were a success - compared to my general cooking this week.
I have 1 kg of minced beef in the freezer and was gonna make cevapcici with sauce but I decided to put it off until next week ;)

goingrey

this reminds me of the one time that I made 2 sandwiches - one with brie (or sublte camembert) and the other was a banana one, to take into work.
I made the mistake of putting them both in the same bag / wrap up. My cheese sandwich ended up with a banana - cheese flavour and I suggest not to try this out, guys because it tasted really awful ! :(
I mean yuck! It was another lesson learned, lol
Banana Cheese, LOL, sounds like a weed strain ... I checked and yes there actually is one. :D

Cuddles

Banana Cheese, LOL, sounds like a weed strain ... I checked and yes there actually is one. :D
you are KIDDING me, lmao :biggrin:
A weed lunch would have definetely tested better. Not to mention the fact that that it might have made my time on this shit job actually bearable. But no *sshole there smoked weed ie they wouldn´t sell me any! One of them said they smoked industrial hemp ie NOT weed at all!!!!
Man, to this day, I still hate those wankers sooooooooooooo much

armedoldhippy

Veteran
fixed fish chowder tonight. sautee' onions (1/2 cup more or less) till soft, add i cup boiling water, 1 lb diced fish, and 2 cups diced potatoes, cover and cook till taters are soft. add 2 cups of milk & a can of creamed corn. salt and pepper to taste. (hint- it takes a LOT more salt than you might think) my favorite cold weather cure... (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts