What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Montuno

...como el Son...
Last Sunday, my mother invited me to her seafood paella...

picture.php

Cuddles

paella, sounds great!

I just had oven baked spinach with mozzarella on top (which I love)

just another poor persons dinner

superx

Veteran
Beef and mushroom pie and home made chips...

Hopefully some muff diving for afters, no pictures..

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
a cannadian classic. swiss chalet, quarter chicken white with fries. i have been a loyal customer for more than 4 decades so they must be doing something right. ;)

G

moose chili with black turtle beans, and the chili sauce from sauce from de-seeded, de-stemmed, roasted California and New Mexico chilis, along with a dozen or so little red chilis I refer to as 'Christmas chilis' (like cayenne peppers, also roasted), with sweet onion, garlic, ground cumin, touch of oregano, and beef base added to the moose. An equal-in-proportion serving of steamed broccoli, organic bok choy, organic yellow summer squash, and organic young steamed zucchini, with black French Roast freshly-ground coffee, and a cranberry-lime seltzer water.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
just had whole wheat chili buns w/mustard, onions, and jalapeno peppers piled on. then fixed some kielbasa/cowboy beans before dessert of diced strawberries and shredded angel food cake chunks mixed together with whipped cream. plus a salad joint of some good weed & some tasty high-CBD stuff a friend grew.:yummy:

G

Cheated the reduced meat diet and had a traditional landjaeger sausage stick, size extra small, almonds, and a healthy veggie salad with canola oil and red wine vinegar... as a result of troutman posting about the health properties of canola oil, as opposed to olive oil.. though I'm pretty sure ours isn't cold pressed; just bulk canola oil. Cold pressed with come later on.

Followed by the rest of my black French Roast coffee from this A.M., and a grapefruit seltzer water.

Now for some sprouted pumpkin seed hearts with sea salt, and maybe some RO H2O.

G

i have always been under the impression canola oil was unhealthy???

I'd 'learned' years ago that among the many vegetable oils, it was the lesser evil, but that it was sub-par to olive oil and coconut oil for health benefits.

But in (I think it was) the Plant Based Diet Thread, Troutman posted a graph with content and ranking of the various oils.

Maybe I misinterpreted the graph, but I didn't think so. And yes, if my 'read' was correct, it was up top, but emphasized cold-pressed as being the better source for positive content.
----------------------

Breakfast is a less than exciting serving of organic sprouted pumpkin seeds (the 'hearts') with sea salt, a dab of organic hummus on celery sticks, and black French Roast coffee, with RO H2O.

shithawk420

Veteran
I was under the impression it was unhealthy too and that coconut oil was best.and that like 90% olive oil isn't "real" olive oil.ill have to find that graph