What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

rod58

spicy crumbed chicken breast , sliced thin , plus an egg and toast . a great start to the morning .
oh , and coffee !

rod58

the freezer is once again full of lamb , well hogget really . the first side that i've just cut up and i've kept the neck aside which i'll slow cook for tonights tea ..salivating already !
picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
got a few ripe pawpaws in the fridge, they'll be dessert tonight after some spiral-cut brown sugar-coated smoked ham, veggies, shrooms, and rolls. anyone else on here familiar with pawpaws? not sure if they are regional or widespread...ate hell out of them as a kid, discovered a bunch of trees dropping them bowhunting the other day.:woohoo:

slacker

Just had a greasy refried bean omelet *bacon, onion, jalapenos, eggs,cheese and refried beans) and am about to sleep it off

shithawk420

Veteran
My uncle used to be a meat broker and he would get this lamb that was awesome.id make these meatballs out of ground lamb.just awesome.bit expensive though.

superx

Veteran
Turkey breast wrapped with parma ham and fried spuds, was scrumptious....

Weather has been crap here the past week, the rain is pissing down , and humans are not acting like humans, strange fucking times out there, some are wearing capes and just fly by you.

rod58

feckin witches mate ! ^^^ just had roast pumkin soup with bacon and mushrooms .. was much good ! oh , and toasted sourdough .

Green Squall

Anyone ever try Hebamare? I'm fucking addicted. Its a blend of Sea Salt, Organic Celery Leaves, Organic Leek, Organic Cress (Water And Garden), Organic Onion, Organic Chive, Organic Parsley, Organic Lovage, Organic Garlic, Organic Basil, Organic Marjoram, Organic Rosemary, Organic Thyme, Kelp

From the website:

• A ratio of 1/3 herbs and vegetables are mixed with 2/3 of sea salt.
  • After a few months of maceration, each grain of salt is infused with the herb mixture.
  • The mixture is vacuum dried, ground, and mixed according to Alfred Vogel's original recipe