What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Green Squall

Poor mans lobster aka monkfish tail. Probably one of the ugliest fish out there, but its cheap and holds up well on the grill and in stews.

A

anoydas 666

hash browns n chips.

picture.php

picture.php

rod58

what are steamers gs ?

more snaggers here , made italian , herb and garlic , tomato and onion plus pork and cheese . had a cooker going during the process and i'm full as a goog ! oh , and consumed a fair bit of the red wine too ! lol

A

anoydas 666

second hand stew from last night so gunna be good. I see scallops are back on the menu.

Green Squall

what are steamers gs ?

more snaggers here , made italian , herb and garlic , tomato and onion plus pork and cheese . had a cooker going during the process and i'm full as a goog ! oh , and consumed a fair bit of the red wine too ! lol

Soft shelled clams that are steamed until the shell pops open. Usually dipped in butter or broth. Same kind of clams that are used for fried clams.
-----------
Making a stew with grass fed beef, baby bok choy, asparagus, green onion, tomato powder and this might sound strange, but 1 serving of oats. Thickens it a little and gives a nice flavor.

rod58

ahhh ,now i want some of those steamers gs . bacon and eggs here for breakfast , piece of toast and coffee .

superx

Veteran
Few slices of Turkey with sea salt and black pepper, the jamesons crested is helping with the thirst. Retiring to the garden for the eve might even light a fire.

Latest posts

Latest posts