What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

M

moose eater

Chicken tamale in red sauce, and an aperitif; splash of heavy whipping cream, splash of 2% organic milk, splash of 100% pure organic maple syrup, 5 or 6 ice cubes, and a jigger of good dark rum..

Hmmm. Can't really justify seconds on the tamales, due to carbs and calories, but that aperitif... well.... hmm...

Green Squall

Haven't been feeling well lately so I'm back on the vegan kick for a while. Damn I missed potatoes lol. About to take a spaghetti squash out of the oven right now.

dj.scotfree

Sourdough French toast with cinnamon apples and French Vanilla ice cream! Brunch bitches... One Love. DJSF

Attachments

• 0412201124.jpg
    0412201124.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10
M

moose eater

vegemite sandwich.

noyd…. You're so …. f'ing… Australian!! :biggrin:

Sliced ham, Korean kimchee, and a biting version of not-conventional potatoes au gratin, made with thin sliced golden spuds, cubed ham, a bunch of finely chopped red and sweet onions, caramelized and added into a cheese sauce with a base of olive and coconut oil, whole wheat flour, with powdered yellow mustard, white pepper, black pepper, pinch of cayenne, heavy minced garlic, bit of turmeric, a bit of prepared yellow mustard, a bit of prepared spicy brown mustard, 2% organic milk, a splash or so of heavy whipping cream, a cup or so of sour cream, and about 5 cups or so of grated sharp cheddar cheese, poured over the ham and sliced spuds, mixed together, topped with generous amounts of feta cheese, and baked in the oven in baking pans for 1-1/4 hours at 355 f.

Not especially low calorie, or low carb, and next time I'll omit the prepared mustards, both yellow and spicy brown.

Also better the next day (today) after mellowing in the fridge a bit.

Definitely not a flavorless dish...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
finished shake n bake pork chops and scallop potatoes with tasty brew to wash down. the couch and this doobie are calling me

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Sword fish sautéed in lemon butter with scallions, and toasted almonds. Cottage cheese with sliced heirloom tomato, and scallions, fresh cracked pepper, and celery salt

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Bone-in Ribeye, sweet corn on the grill. Aspasagus spear tips. 3 cookies

That was 3 hours ago. Ate more cookies about an hour ago... whew, ready for a nap.

rod58

had marinated lamb ribs on the barbie with several carlton colds and some chivas whisky . damn bloody good ! oh , and some strawberry cheese cake and cream .