What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

TrichomeCereus

Hello everyone. I hope you,are having a good Friday wherever in the world you are. I saw this and thoughthat it looked interesting so I am gonna jump in when I think about it. Nothing too exciting here. I am eating a spoonful of some natural peanut butter and drinking coffee. Gotta love the stuff. Unless you don't of course.

TrichomeCereus

Happy Saturday everyone! I am eating some chia, flax meal, and peanut butter hot cereal and brewing some coffee. Gonna take me a nice bong hit o' cheese afterwards. Stay blessed.

N

noyd666

fuk'n garlic is the pits, lol burp burp stinkin breath a real repeater. I like but don't like me.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eating tons of tomatoes from the garden;
picture.php

shown are black krims and pineapples, also growing lots of parks whoppers, goliaths, sweet 100 (cherry tomatoes), yellow pears, and "golden grapes" & "sungolds" both are small yellow/orange cherry styles.

ate so many i think i nearly killed myselff with heartburn.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
If I could just reach into that pic above and grab a tomato I'd put it on this ham and cheese sandwich.

N

noyd666

just had a cheese & ham and some new package tomatoes, hard skinned tasteless junk lol, remove tommy and eat.