What's new

What are you drinking?

M

moose eater

Dark black French roast coffee, strong, through a Melita filter cone, with R/O H2O.... with supplements..

M

moose eater

Matanuska Brewing Co. 'Irish Red Ale' (I.R.A. literally on the label, for the pun of it), at a modest 6.1% abv.

Gotten to where the 7-10% beers (mostly stouts, oatmeal stouts, Imperial stouts, etc.) that I've been drinking are just too much 'load' early in the day. 6% to 7% early in the afternoon lately seems to provide sufficient relaxation, without the "Holy SHIT!! WHAT WAS THAT??!!" effect, followed by non-productivity.

I'm already a day late now, leaving for dip-netting..

X

xavier7995

Been on an old crow kick again. I like my whiskey to have the same underlying flavor as bad beer. Tbh...no clue why I got it, randomly seems like a good idea.

M

moose eater

Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier, Munich, Germany, @6.3% abv. Not bad for a relatively light beer.

caliprop215

Veteran
Keep it up bud..... I been drinking for 7 years every day like half a handle every day and somehow I didnt have withdraws after 6 days in hospital.drinkin so much my kidney function was at 11 percent. Doc said I had one more day before full kidney failure.but I told them I dont drink cuz this 3rd time I been in for this ...so now they all confused what's goin on with me..its either the booze or chronic kidney disease..2 weeks later I'm stupid and started drinking again.
Vodka n juice