What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

[m8]

Veteran
monshine, healty heart version..
hand squeezed Aronia melanocarpa, dry on bush with -10oC and ~44 %

still puffin.. high five

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Water.....from my Berkey countertop filter..

I've been outside today, harvesting the amazing humus from another 25 year old rotten tree stump...:biggrin:
and I always carry a canteen of good water with me...

99%

Two x 500ml Heinekins

I used to drink at least 1.5 liters of beer everyday, but lately I've cut it down to 1000ml...but even that is regarded as very heavy drinking by most of the experts...though it doesn't to me, I hardly catch a buzz from a liter of beer unless it's slammed down fast. They say an alcoholic can't stop drinking, I can (I'm too old for hangovers, they hurt too much!), but I just can't not start.

I wonder which is worse for your body A) drinking just enough alcohol each day to catch a very light buzz eg 3 x 330 ml cans of beer or B) Heavy binge drinking one day per week and nothing else during the week?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ScreenHunter_957%20Dec.%2014%2018.54_zpsex8bfdum.jpg

a cold beer or two on a hot summer's day, wow, perhaps next July sometime.......