What's new

What are you drinking?

right

Frosted and straight out of the ice box .some home made quiso for dabing.
20231005_191703.jpg
20231005_192358.jpg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
any you guys make homemade wine? did run with a friend yrs back made few hundred gallons stuff was rocket fuel gave the worst hangover tested at 20-24%
I mentioned keeping the temperatures a bit below 70F. The main reason is to keep fusel oils from forming... which are major contributors to hangovers. ;) Done right, it still tests out at 18-20'ish%. ;)

Yeast has a problem with alcohol content and excessive carbonation. If you can keep oxygen out of the process, keep things cool, and degass regularly, your yeast will only die off due to excessive alcohol. This means a higher alcohol content vs. a non-degassed version of the same must. :D

shithawk420

Veteran
Had mixed wine bottles 6 for $ 10 at the grocery store.thats not a bad deal since alcohol is so heavily taxed here.got 4 different kind.also went to the liquor store.had some cool Rick and Marty bongs.every liquor store has pipes..cant go a block without seeing 5 different headshops.havent seen any real quality yet.
20231004_164049.jpg
20231004_164046.jpg
20231006_044931.jpg

Attachments

• 20231005_234256.jpg
    20231005_234256.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Really not into collecting glass anymore but there's always an itch I gotta scratch when I see them for sale.tired of breaking them.i might go shopping for one soon

shithawk420

Veteran
they still have them but dont know about the raspberry.last one i had was a warhead candy colab called sour cosmic punch.those things are expensive here and too damn sweet but they will fuck you up if you chug 2 or 3 of them.but they are almost $4 a can here.fuck that.nice Robo avi by the way.havent played Chrono Trigger in a while.i guess the Chrono Cross remaster wasnt that good

goingrey

holly cow man! 20%+ home made wine
is that normal or did you guys add some honey or something to the wine? to kick it up a notch
Depends on the strain of yeast used from what I understand. Some can a handle higher alcohol content before they die, others can't. Sure, there needs to be enough sugar too.

shithawk420

Veteran
Depends on the strain of yeast used from what I understand. Some can a handle higher alcohol content before they die, others can't. Sure, there needs to be enough sugar too.
never seen 20%.the most you can usually expect is 15%.not that its impossible but ive never seen it without fortifying or stilling

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont know about healthy.ive got fatty liver disease at 35 so i gotta do the hard stuff sparingly.i prefer rum to vodka.and i prefer whiskey to everything.drank like 20 natural ices yesterday and didnt even get drunk.think i might either need to take a break or get a bottle.i spend way too much on booze to just get a buzz

goingrey

never seen 20%.the most you can usually expect is 15%.not that its impossible but ive never seen it without fortifying or stilling
For this kind of strength you need champagne yeast but instead of champagne grapes something with a lot of sugar.

Sounds like something that will land you in the hold, if you're lucky, or in the bottom of a ditch with no pants on, if you're not. :D

right

i dont know about healthy.ive got fatty liver disease at 35 so i gotta do the hard stuff sparingly.i prefer rum to vodka.and i prefer whiskey to everything.drank like 20 natural ices yesterday and didnt even get drunk.think i might either need to take a break or get a bottle.i spend way too much on booze to just get a buzz
Shit take care. My brother has hardens and necrotic spots

Latest posts

Latest posts