What's new

What are you doing right now?

floralheart

Veteran
Speed eating Cap'N'Crunch in a rainstorm. There is some guitar music I recorded earlier in the background.

I underestimated this Dispensaries weed, and smoked about 1.25 grams of Bubba Kush and OG Kush. Thank god I'm stoned and can't stand up to get more cereal.

I like that there is a light bulb behind me, so my neighbors can see how much of a freak I am.

I was a big Dimebag Darrell fan, met him a few times, so I have that C170 rig in the corner. The rain drowns it out.

When I can move, I'm watching Scary Movie IV.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to decide if I should push a fart out or not. I started to about 1 minute ago, but I detected some extra warmth around the sphincter muscle, and thought that might be the front wave of a shart. The bubble is still sitting there, but it could be shit in there, and I'm now remembering what a wise older fellow shared with me many years ago....never trust a fart after 40. Wise words indeed. I think I'm a gonna go mount the throne.....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speed eating Cap'N'Crunch in a rainstorm. There is some guitar music I recorded earlier in the background.

yadda, yadda, yadda.....

Trying to decide if I should push a fart out or not. I started to about 1 minute ago, but I detected some extra warmth around the sphincter muscle, and thought that might be the front wave of a shart. The bubble is still sitting there, but it could be shit in there, and I'm now remembering what a wise older fellow shared with me many years ago....never trust a fart after 40. Wise words indeed. I think I'm a gonna go mount the throne.....

sorry floralheart butt it serves ya right for assing.......

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dannyboy that's a minute of my life I'll never get back ...I hope you shit you pants :biggrin:

sitting by a river, waiting to unload my car as soon as I get the keys to my new pad.

Hey man, all busting balls aside. I am glad you moved away from that other place. Seemed like you were being crowded in many ways.

BTW, do you still have the shopping cart I bugged with a mic and camera?

Lex

Latest posts

Latest posts