What's new

What are ya smoking for thanksgiving?

MtnLivin

Got some freshly harvested Blue Dream sitting here from my buddy. Gotta love a good BD. Happy Thanksgiving all!

jason33

WELCOME THANK YOU FOR GREAT INFO IM NEW ON HERE , / I HAD SOME /TRAIN-WRECK/ WIDOW/ TODAY LIVE IN MICHIGAN,LEGAL GROWER ,DAM KIDNEY CANCER // NICE TO MEET ALL!!!!HAPPY TURKEY DAY , NEED SOME INFO THO/////ALWAYS CAN MAKE BETTER!!!!THANK YOU/JAY/

Cool Moe

Veteran
Started today with my homespun headbanger sour boggle x sour diesel IBL. This is the go-to jar from now until it's gone, some of the most potent and tasty herbs ever. I can't wait to run 20 of these at one time and see what pops up. Lunchtime brought Golden Tiger, also about as potent as you could want but with that delicious thai lemongrass sweetness. Eveningtime has brought some Daze, a boutique freebie by Fairlight, well worth the time if you've got a subtropical environment to throw it outdoors in a big pot. Best to all, moe

sourdpurpstick

Sour D, in part homage to the username. Went straight for the pie(s), pumpkin and apple, drank warm cider and had a Harold and Kumar marathon with the roommate. Pretty satisfied.

Enjoy your food comas, folks! :tiphat:

gbrandan

Made a mixed batch of wax, 97' white widow x Moby Dick and some pre 98... Turned out fairly tasty, bubba overwhelms it though lol

picture.php
album.php
album.php
album.php
71e4ts0x5

Max Yields

DID NOT CARE FOR BLUE WIDOW I BOUGHT SEEDS TURNED OUT GREAT, JUST BETER ONES TO DO.,,SOIL GROWER///TOO/
I agree. It's pretty good all-around, but there are better strains to grow. It was a freebie so it was worth it. I have a C99 Hybrid from Female Seeds & Shiva from e$kobar about to finish in a month. Both are looking amazing. Right in time for christmas.:tree:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I enjoyed some Sage, Alien Breath, Ultra Sonja, Sour Chem, Blockhead IBL, BC Roadkill, and a little commerical. Was shooting to try some more strains but I took a few naps lol. Hope everyone got toked up and had a happy holiday! Take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts