What's new

What are the most fruity tasting strains available?

S.K.

Hi guys, I'm on a hunt for a REALLY fruity strain for my next grow, something really outstanding taste wise! I have grown some fruity tasting strains in the past but never took clones or kept seed... But this time I'm looking for the most fruity tasting strain available! Yield and potency are always important to a grower but this time I'm thinking about those later!

I would like you all to post the most fruity strains you have ever grown/smoked and talk about them a bit. If you have a list of sudgestions then thats good too. So far the most fruity strain I've grown has been C-99!

If you have pics of the strains too then please do post them!

Thanks guys, SK

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have always loved blueberry and bubblegum as standbys. I just smoked Reeferman's Royal Hawaiian and it was super fruity too.

Bigmone357

Sweettooth #3 taste like sweet pink grapefruits nice yielder too.C-4 By chimera smells of orange citrus fruit.Later Bm357

My all time favorite is Hawaiian D-light. Very sweet, smooth buds on most plants, but when you get the GF pheno its stunning. By far the strongest GF smell/taste I've encountered. This will always have a place in my room.
Its also a very good yielder and finishes in 70-75 days.

3legdog

Fruitiest i've come across
Burmese....smells like skittles candy :yummy: almost sickn'ing sweet smell if rubbed while growing

Last edited:

3legdog

very sativa high, too much makes my anxiety get me a bit scared :yoinks: ...kinda heart racey. I have 2 phenos 1 is a very fruity dank but not such a hot shot yeilder. I've grown it from 'bonzi's to trees' indoors & find a good 4-5ftr well trained/LSTed to yeaild a solid 1/2 p. I bet some of Reefermans Burmese crosses are super sweet also ! I wish i knew more on his burmese phenos :frown:

Heres a few last pics of the other pheno fruity but not overwhelming kinda more of a musky fruit & a real yeilder...not much lost to the dry/cure.

Last edited:

S.K.

The Burmese looks very tasty indeed, the bud structure in the first pic reminds me of Soma's Diesel a bit!

G

i vote is 4 mazar

i vote is 4 mazar

here is a pic of a 4 foot mazar it smeels so good like cherry's mmmm good :bat:

the burmese is my next grow i think she will breed well in my cross

G

I like the Bogglegum and I will be trying the Royal Hawaiin in a few weeks. smile.

Avid

G

Soma's NYCD ----rotten grapefruit.... great aroma and taste :yoinks:

Sour Diesel anyversion from Rezdog

Lifesaver---sweet purple(if you could describe a color as a smell)Bog

Buddahs Sis - tart cherry candy- soma

these are the ones I have found

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Just my 2 cents-love the Burmeese(who wouldn't?). The Blueberry is of course a classic. As far as all time goes it would have to be the Sweet Skunk from Spice of Life Seeds. They have a hybrid of it called the Sweet Blue available that will also keep your head in the clouds for a while. Less we never forget good old Chimera. His new Fighting Buddha(Blueberry X Burmeese) is sure to please for the flavor crowd.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm sold.

I'm sold.

Alright. It's Burmese for me. I've been thinking about this strain for a couple weeks now. But I am a Blueberry fan. Maybe Fighting Buddha, the best of both worlds.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:
G

Hey Dezylu,
I vote for sensi star. Fruity smell ,awesome taste and a buzz that makes your whole body tingle.

G

hey sog army,
my buddah's sister smells very skunky. when it is dried and cured does the cherry flavor come out?

G

My Orange pheno of BoggleGum is so sweet and tastey that its sickly,lol..Man theres so many fruity strains out there that its too hard to pick,but any of the named strains here would surley be sweet n to yer liking.Peace DWW :joint: Heres a couple sweet ass BG budz./ :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts