What's new

What are the genetics of PRE98 BUBBA KUSH?

FatZip818OG

its all hype and catchy names , when it comes to clones i dont buy into it , i prefure poping seeds and finding winning phenos !!

No doubt having males to breed with and using the seeds is great to have as an emergency! But...... Either u don't live in California or u don't have any connects because legit cuts are everywhere you haven't looked! Ain't no seed compare to our ELITE CUTS IN CALIFORNIA! PERIOD! now if u know how to breed then using cuts and seeds will lead to your own creation but truly Cali cuts stomp on the worlds cuts!
We are the golden bear and the golden bear holds its honey!

Stdane

i found this @ **********.eu... might be true.. who knows

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog. Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.
:tiphat:

This is how I always heard it too,the Bubba Kush pre '98 genetics; OG Kush x {West Coast Dog x Old World Kush}:dance013:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see this OLD thread & brought it up because this was recently being discussed.

Is there any confirmation on what Bubba Kush is composed of, genetically?

I've always thought it was an Oregon Afghani but then got to looking this morning & found this.

What's the truth to the story?