What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are The Best Seeds You Popped In The Last Year?

Hempsmoke

For me it's propably Bruce banner #3 from original sensible seeds.Grew only 1 seed so far but its like a better version of my dansk diesel.
2 more seeds were planted and are waiting for the next grow :)
All in all much better than expected.
Also I should mention Fat Banana from rqs was a pleasant surprise (the one I kept has an unmistakable banana funk as soon as 12/12 starts) , and I've got 3 gorilla zkittlez from barney's farm growing right now , one pheno in particular has a very sweet grape/berry/purple skittles vibe. Currently in week 5 so I can test the finished product soon :)

On the other hand the biggest disappointment was super lemon haze from ghs(only 1/5 survived and zero haze or lemon smell) and crystal candy from Sweet seeds (not much candy, but the crystals were there :p).
Oh and maybe Killing fields f6. Not because it's bad, in fact I like it, but after growing 6 so far none of the 5 females got purple, and that's what I was going for lol

Peace

Last edited:
Got a few:

Sour Apple Truffle from terp-fi3nd.

Jaggersnitzel x Forum GSC @bradley_danks.

Jaggersnitzel @bradley_danks

GG#4 x Greencrack by @budzarelicious he is @budzarelicious_official on IG.
See pic below:
5oDs72X.jpg

Had a nice cross of ACDC x Goodmedicine X Suge's Pure Kush from a random breeder that was a really nice CBD/THC mix of a plant.

Got a few more. Can't remember all of them.
Popped quite a few seeds last year.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Hulkberry from Royal Queen Seeds was a total Terp-bomb. All 5 seeds sprouted into killer plants with one plant more Sour than the others.

Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion was a gorgeous strain with a ton of flavor and a Ripping buzz, and the seeds are Stupid Cheap.

Super Malawi Haze from ACE is a Sativa Badass, most phenos are an easily managed size, but the Giant Creeper pheno will take over the World if you let it. Skyrocket high, amazing Terpene profile bringing together the Oily, Fermented, Woodsy African tastes and combining them with the Old School Haze flavors of Spice, Flowers, Liver, Leather, and Metal.

Banana Hooch from Subcool (r.i.p.) These were Testers and were great. Extreme resin production from stout Beauties. Amazing complex banana smells and tastes.

Naranjo de Rojo from Norstar Genetics. Tangie x Panama Red. Mostly Sativa with an Incredible Citrus, Sour Rye Bread, Spice flavor, and a completely Electric head High.

Bubba Haze from World of Seeds. Bubba Kush x Ghost Train Haze enough said.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Also wanted to add best Autos.

OG Kush Auto from Nirvana. Big plants, Big buds, Big flavor. Strong buzz.

Neville's Haze Auto/Ryder from World of Seeds. They recommend doing this auto on a 12/12 cycle throughout. In soil it still got 1 meter tall and had branches everywhere. Full on potency with an Incredible taste. Encyclopedia of flavors really, Metallic, Spicy, Leather, Rot, Fruit, Funk, Sage. Great Plant.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Barnies Critical Kush. Multi award winner, but it's taken quite a few beans to get one I like. It leans more towards the Crit which I'm generally bored with, but in this cross its a nice soft daytime smoke, with a good happy vibe to it. Some will call it weak without a sledge-hammer effect, but it's no creeper. It's immediate and powerful without any couch-lock or otherwise overly sedate effect. It occupies a place in my collection for that alone, but was also quick and a good yield. It will be staying for at least a bit longer

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Bubba Haze

Bubba Haze

This was the easiest plant to take a picture of. It was by far the least Resinous of the bunch.

xerb

Just curious xerb, was that an Ace mix pack or separate orders of each sort?

Hey Rabbit, In answer to your question :

This was my first time growing their seeds, just looking thru the catalog, I went for

Killer A5 Haze - 3 Female seeds - got 2 plants - One is a friggin' Galaxy class haze - the BEST!
I just placed an order for more seeds.
This will be a part of my stable from now on!

Golden Tiger - started 5, got 4 plants - all 4 are worthy, but 1 was much smaller, very aromatic tho.

Cheers! XERB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts