What's new

what are some good options for one hitters when you're out and about

hempknowsis

what are some good options for one hitters when you're out and about? I know about those fake cigarettes with a bit dug out so you can pack the end and burn that...but what about other stealthy options? Joints would be good but I really only need a hit at a time.

hempknowsis

must be some good shit:smoker:

lol.

well its a combination of good stuff, I don't have a huge tolerence, and I don't have a desire to be super messed up when I'm out and about. I'm no 24/7 smoker, there's just certain times and places it'd be nice to have a stealthy option.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
still you have to light it? that may not be to stealthy.

in the car? get one that looks like a cigarette lighter and fits into the slot, i have one for road trips.

also one that looks like lipstick thing

need more?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Great Idea from Cannaco-op

Great Idea from Cannaco-op

or invent one like this and modify it so that the little pipe/one hitter comes out some how, you can poke it into your stash compartment hidden in the bottom, like a one hitter box and then light it up

or better yet, make some hash brownies, got a co-op member who eats them for lunch and during
46be30dc9a032040
no body knows.

NOKUY

Veteran
also i still say for about the thousandth time...the spark plug socket....cheap, avail at every street corner, resin looks like grease (if u dont keep it clean)....no one gives it a second glance ever, and a handy fistpack.

85ff2a3b-67a6-465c-8720-7ca5030ae686_4.jpg

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
If you smoke cigarettes and you have a stash that only requires a hit, you could roll your 'hit' into some tobacco and roll a 'cigarette' for your smoke break. Would also work to pack a "bowl" in there.

If you don't smoke cigarettes you'll get a massive headrush from the tobacco. Can be nauseating for a non-cigarette smoker.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
anything better than mexibrick is good enough for one hit.

but those cig looking ones are what i would go for, im pretty sure you can find them at any smoke shop.

Latest posts

Latest posts