What's new

WHAT ARE PRICES DOING IN CALIFORNIA?

JJ Lowe

1500-1800 for top shelf here in north county Sd, got to have great nose and quality looking buds.. I’ve seen some nice indoor stuff up in riverside lately going for 1200, min 10 pack.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
600 a pound??? - thats 37.50 an oz??? holt shit.... that's 1970 prices
#s in Canada circa '70s was $300-350 CAD per. We were paying $50/lid (even for premium weed). Folks weren't as greedy then. It was a totally different mentality and scene. Although not everyone played ball. They weren't making any money. It is the market that decides what they are willing to pay. :tiphat:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
actually it was tongue in cheek (whatever that means) - in 70/71 we were paying 90bucks a kilo - delivered from the west coast to ny on a trailways bus - not primo for sure, but it was sellable - i remember in 71ish paying 35bucks for supposed Jamaican weed... and my buddies thought i was nuts paying 35bucks...

TPFTFW

Veteran
jay plant speaker claims he won’t sell his deps of his sour for less than 4000 but I know for a fact he sold them all @ 3k
to the right people in the bay, indoor pounds are 35-4500 depending on how bulk
that’s for sour haze and kush
I truly don’t understand people’s disdain for higher prices as a grower you would think that’d be a good thing.
your clearly here so your growing your own why be so pissy lol

armedoldhippy

Veteran
actually it was tongue in cheek (whatever that means) - in 70/71 we were paying 90bucks a kilo - delivered from the west coast to ny on a trailways bus - not primo for sure, but it was sellable - i remember in 71ish paying 35bucks for supposed Jamaican weed... and my buddies thought i was nuts paying 35bucks...
i remember guys raising hell about pot prices then. the same folks that bitched about $35 ozs of Colombian Red Bud now hoot & celebrate paying less than $400 for an ounce of pot from the left coast...go figure. my, how the times have changed...:smoke:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
3500/4k for a lb of good indoor i think is a fair price for the grower - but this 600/1000/2000 a pound for outdoor is way toooo low- how the fuk do u support yourself on 1k a pound weed?? - growers r people toooo and should make a reasonable return for their work...

as they said in the godfather.... after all we're not communists

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
3500/4k for a lb of good indoor i think is a fair price for the grower - but this 600/1000/2000 a pound for outdoor is way toooo low- how the fuk do u support yourself on 1k a pound weed?? - growers r people toooo and should make a reasonable return for their work...

as they said in the godfather.... after all we're not communists
because outdoors is no where near the Q of indoors. Indoor costs more money to produce. What is sinful is what the charge for their shitty weed at the dispensaries!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
$ 5 dollars / gram for AAAA grade flower is what I pay.

Bought 3.5 grams of California Orange live resin today for $100.00 ...... :smoker:.... very tasty !!

California Orange Live Resin b.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

EsterEssence

Veteran
The folks I know that have grown for forty years can’t hardly give it away, I tumbled all of mine. My friends that do indoor are lucky to get a grand, and believe me it is good cannabis. The market has gone to shit…

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I wonder how many people took their stimmy and bought a grow set-up? When prices were jacked up in the spring of 2020, that was the motivation.

Now Cali doesn't have electricity to charge the elec cars.

calisun

seeing 300-550 a lb for good outs. I thought it would rebound a little but seems to be holding steady at this super low price. Too bad there is a site that connects california growers strainght to consumers. We would both be getting a better price.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
As an out of stater, I'm assuming this is all legal prices? Seems crazy more of that surplus doesn't make its way out of state
it does, but not at those prices. $65 & up per eighth here for good stuff. but, it's illegal here...they get paid for the risk factor getting it here.

sog army

still seeing 2-3k for real fire if its a rare cultivar like rs11, z41, rainbow belts, moon bow as long as its grown well, dried and trimmed well and burns white and clean.

anything tired or super commercial I'm seeing go for 11-1400....... and yes im speaking indoor traditional market .. If white market still seeing 22.50 a jar whole sale aka 2800 a lb.