What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What about: MOST STUPIDEST PET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Not sure if this is stupid...

Not sure if this is stupid...

....probably alot of people will think so. I like my pet. super low maintinence.. . great listener, very quiet. :wave: say high to Penny!!

G

Jus somthing i found, wiskers an all in the mtns. she really is a good listener. looking 4 smiles...peace

G

Why Thank you Captain. She hates to be left out, so I roll her a fatty every so often.Peace

G

Here is my stupidest pet entry.

Meet Reubin, my pet rock.

NOOO REUBIN...BAD ROCK!

:wave:
Seed

Last edited:

cadillachydro

Joe youre pet Penny is on another level... that is absolutely the ultimate screen saver. Did you really put that together??? If so, man you gotta be a trip!!! Keep it easy ~caddy

R

Ronley

Spreading Seed said:
Here is my stupidest pet entry.

Meet Reubin, my pet rock.

NOOO REUBIN...BAD ROCK!

Seed

I bet that Reubin rolls over and plays dead a lot. :-(

G

Was up Cadilla, she pretty much came complete when i found her. didn't have any thing to put her in so shes been living.... hanging out there since. If I had 2 red x's for her eyes, it would send a better message... the is what Sensi Star will do to ya! Even though it's only the remains of somthing, she has personality. where else could u fine a look ike that on somebodys face?? It's all in fun. Smoke a fatty, she comes alive. great listener, no poop piles! Peace enjoy.

G

here is my picture ;)
img3196tn2x.jpg

stealthballer

RastaBud said:
here is my picture ;)
img3196tn2x.jpg

that pic made me laugh great pic man.

my cat is a retard though I don't have pics. this little mother fucker jumps from my balcony to the 100 foot pine tree I have, its about ten feet. He also jumps from the balcony to the kitchen window screen and just hangs there bitching till I grab him. My house is about 14 feet off the ground too, so he definatly has a death wish.

Lucky 7

Well, it's probably gonna be all down hill after lmao at this thread!

thanks everybody 4 you're input . . .

I had a Siamese that climbed redwood trees out my backdoor. She'd get 40 feet up & set there. The first time it was at a party & we thought, "Well, she's gonna be up there a while!"

But after about ten minutes, she ran back down! I was told her mother would climb telephone poles and catch birds . . . I don't know if that's stupid, but it's sure risky!!

G

you guys this thread is seriously funny but i think i have the worst pet in the world from one of the best familys in my area its meant to be a mean mean pitbull but she just wees in the house and then starts shaking and im not even doing anything to her lol SHES VICIOUS when it comes to other dogs shell kil proply any dog but theres one animal that scares the shit out of her lol when she sees birds she lies down like there after her or somthing i have to scare the pigions away my dog tends to be very dopey lol this pic is prime

this is a pic after she got ruffed up by a cat

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Haha oldies but goldies...anyway, Ronley, it's not the stupidity that kills cats its the curiosity...my friends cat took a leap fro mthe 5th floor to the tarmac. She didnt make it.

R

Ronley

Farmer John said:
Haha oldies but goldies...anyway, Ronley, it's not the stupidity that kills cats its the curiosity...my friends cat took a leap fro mthe 5th floor to the tarmac. She didnt make it.

Oh no. Sorry to hear that. Poor curious kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts