What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whale Breath by Atlas seed

driver77

20231214_084053[1717].jpg

20231214_081916[1713].jpg

driver77

Getting close!
3gal bag 50/50 FFHF/FFOF, FF trio of nutes, RAW humic acid/kelp, under a Spider Farmer se5000 with uv40 add on bars.

nick11

Veteran
I grew their tric cross, it turned out pretty nice. Smelled exactly like cheddar cheese and menthol. Not bad for a freebie, your the only other person who's grown from them apparently lol.

driver77

I grew their tric cross, it turned out pretty nice. Smelled exactly like cheddar cheese and menthol. Not bad for a freebie, your the only other person who's grown from them apparently lol.
Pretty happy with them...gonna try something else from their catalog soon.

nick11

Veteran
What are you thinking about next time? Not much info online which makes it hard to pull the trigger on stuff. At least for me it does.

driver77

What are you thinking about next time? Not much info online which makes it hard to pull the trigger on stuff. At least for me it does.
I have a bunch of Supafreak and Akai juice seeds from Hielevationgenetics that are on deck first.

driver77

How well are you liking the ff trio nutes?
I used to struggle with them.... It's now a love hate thing...
I use a few other things to supplement them, so as far as being all you need for a successful grow....not even close. If just as in quality and consistency...then they're fine and dependable and bought in larger volumes on sale they are competitive.

LiL Moisty

I've grown out a fair amount of Atlas genetics, they're really consistent. Tricross was great, Froot by the Foot, Grease Gun, Cheetah Fat, Papa Smurf. Super Sour Runtz, Cherry Lime Reserve, Bubbawhip, Gelato. They are all phenomenal. Their autoflowers easily rival their semi-full term and full term photoperiods. I picked up some Whale Breath recently, looks like it'll be really good for a SOG clone run. OP as I'm sure this has finished by now, what's your opinion on the strain?

driver77

I've grown out a fair amount of Atlas genetics, they're really consistent. Tricross was great, Froot by the Foot, Grease Gun, Cheetah Fat, Papa Smurf. Super Sour Runtz, Cherry Lime Reserve, Bubbawhip, Gelato. They are all phenomenal. Their autoflowers easily rival their semi-full term and full term photoperiods. I picked up some Whale Breath recently, looks like it'll be really good for a SOG clone run. OP as I'm sure this has finished by now, what's your opinion on the strain?
No drama to grow...I popped 2 seeds got one purple and one green pheno. The purple is stronger and has better terps....the green stretched a bunch also.
I got 3 more and can't wait to pop em!