What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wet Wet Wet!

O

OHenry

Up hear in the North East it hs been WET WET WET. These are some pics of the streets around the block. You never know how deep the whole can be!
This was the obstacle at hand.
3378FloodedRoad.JPG

This guys front yard got swallowed up with the rains.
3378Frontyard.JPG

A guardrail seperates the road and a lake, although it's difficult to tell where one begins and the other ends.
3378Guardrail.JPG

Mr Turtle wanted nothing to do with me and quickly ran into a nearby river.
3378turtle.JPG

We were smokin the whole ride home enjoyin' the sights.

OH

G

flood insurance

flood insurance

i was over my grandfather's in the burbs earlier today installing him a new hot water heater and setting up a dehumidifier , sump pumped the place, and inline pump set up to run overnight and hopefully clear up the mess in the basement.... water was waist high :badday: everything destroyed, no power/heat grrrrr

hope this week pans out better

great pics OH :-D
the turtle is cool man, i can dig the turtle... does that bad boy snap? haha

be well, stay dry
cj

G

Awesome pictures man, Today the skies finaly cleared up around here.

O

OHenry

No-where....In about two weeks I'll be posting more nature shots than you can throw a stick at.

OH

G

Ain't it weird? I'd kill for a few inches of rain. We've only had 2 inches in the last two months. If you could export some of that, I'd buy about 6 inches of fresh rainfall. :wave: :biglaugh:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
dude i feel the rain pain. if there was like 3 more days of rain like its been major roads would of been flooded out here. crazy stuff

G

I'm glad that despite the 11 inches of rain we got we're not flooded out like that. I went to look for some grow spots and all the swamps around here were totally flooded out. I feel bad, a town around here had a dam break and now the town center is in danger of flooding. I have quite a few friends in that town too so I'm hoping they'll be alright.

At least the sun is back now though!

From one Turtle lover to another. Nice Shots! What kind of Turtle is it? Terapin? Slider? She's looking at all that water and just could'nt resist a swim eh? Hope things dry up for you guys soon. Good Luck.

~GB~