What's new

Wellcome to Bulgaria!

S

Sat X RB

Sat x RB:no way!:)You have fracking!!!:(
"

Ina you are correct! I just found out Australia DOES have fracking.

complacent me didn't know that " coal seam gas drilling" is the same as fracking!!!!

the situation is a shame on our country as fracking has begun without ANY environmental studies at all!

this trickery has just been exposed ... and we are just realising the fracking is happening in the headwaters of Australia's largest river which gives water for perhaps sixty percent of the agriculture here!

it is very shaming for the Australian public to find out our governments simply followed the lead of the U.S. and didn't look into fracking.

I apologise for contradicting you earlier.

CoMedUsr

Really digging your photojournalism of Bulgaria Ina! In particular the glacier lake of Parin, the Kukeri, street art with the accordion, nature photos, etc. gives a good overall feeling of your place. A lot of the mountainous photos remind me of where I am now.

Thanks for sharing this with us all! :huggg:

The first song in the BG ethnomusic was quite unexpectedly trance inducing.

Do you have old plant doctors/herbalists that pass down their knowledge generation to generation?

I can tell you are very passionate about our harmony with mother Earth/Gaiea as am I. I believe the downfall was with land "ownership" and now we have to show people that living in harmony is better than pillaging our earth Mother.

Great thread Ina and everyone else!

:thank you:

CMUz living in the usa.

S

Sacra Frasca

Rammstein's upcoming Sofia gig is to take place on July 26 2013, as the band will headline next year's edition of the Sofia Rocks festival.
Sofia Rocks July 26 2013 / Bands List
Rammstein
Bullet for My Valentine
Enslaved
Hämatom
Dorrn
Spineshank

_Ina_

Veteran
CoMedUsr:Thank you! Friends of earth are my friends too;)I want to share one more thing with you all. how i make bread from full grain flour(?)I dont use any kind of baking chemistry:)Starting to get better and better:)

Attachments

• IMG_7166.jpg
    IMG_7166.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7171.jpg
    IMG_7171.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7172.jpg
    IMG_7172.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7173.jpg
    IMG_7173.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 44

_Ina_

Veteran
SatxRB:We had the same problem with fracking around here-they wanted to waste for fracking our best land that feed almost all of the Bulgarians. They just dont care about ruin people's life:(We did what we could to stop that madness but the danger stays because we dont know if our neighbors start it now:\U can keep telling about that problem to your friends and neighbors and share it on the net,it helps a lot to inform you and others as much as you can:)
And shame on us for that garbage everywhere in BG. Shame on all people worldwide for letting these things happen!I found even bigger mountains of garbage right next to the Osam river,next to the water:(In fact this month we had something like spring cleaning of Bulgaria but many garbage left...I allways pick litle bags and stuff when i go somewhere. it is not bad idea.

Attachments

• IMG_7157.jpg
    IMG_7157.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7158.jpg
    IMG_7158.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7156.jpg
    IMG_7156.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7154.jpg
    IMG_7154.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 41
S

Sat X RB

.I allways pick litle bags and stuff when i go somewhere. it is not bad idea.

maybe not so bad as Bg, but same here.

there are beautiful rock pools at the foot of the mountains close to where I live. in this hot country the pools are one of only a few places to swim all year round in all the whole mountains.

people do not respect these special pools and leave litter. whenever myself or my family goes to the pools they take bags to put rubbish in.

people cannot be taught to RESPECT NATURE. Respect comes from the heart.

_Ina_

Veteran
I mean i pick some of the other people's garbage along with mine and if everyone does it it will help a lot.
o,those rock pools...sounds like nice place for smoking and drinking beers with my man and kid:)She loves water like every kid:)Look,as you are saying,when you mentioned those pools i started to think for nice things!Nice!:)

Last edited:
S

Sat X RB

yes, Ina, I meant to put OTHER PEOPLE'S rubbish in. me, my Family, NEVER take anything there except maybe fruit.

May I post a pic here of these pools (when I take one)?

S

Sat X RB

News here says 350,000 Forged Ballot Papers found just before your Elections?

tut, tut, naughty, naughty!

_Ina_

Veteran
hahaha,yes and that formation wins the elections. And you heart that in Australia? hahahan "Explore Bulgaria!":) I voted for the Greens but whatever:)So now what we are going to do,people?
How you making elections in OZ?:) Do politics buy votes or print ballot papers like newspapers?:)I'm telling you it is really hard to stay calm and feel good in these conditions around you.And with no money at all:)After i pay everything what i have to pay,bills and stuff, i have absolutely nothing!Nothing for me,and worst-nothing for the kid...Thanks God my husband is going to have really nice profession soon otherwise...
but hey,there is still many worst places and we still have chance to change things somehow. I'm not going to leave the place with all that water and forests to the fat necks and go somewhere in western Europe to wash dishes...or something else...

_Ina_

Veteran
Some of them are just lazy bitches who want to do it,believe me,i know few 'poor women"from BG:)some of them can do everything for a few euros,how pathetic! However it is sad,yes:(i have a little girl and i dont want to let her future to some fucks!With these resources,gardens and fields,what a shame to buy junk food from other countries,sell our land for a few dollars(if you see what concessions our politics have been signed with huge American and other companies)...We are really patient people but our patience wont last long!and of course we can blame ourselves to .
And this EU sucks by the way!Serbia and Macedonia better leave negotiations now before it is too late:)

yoss33

Veteran
Ina, if it wasn't for the EU and the laws they enforce, like Natura 2000, the Bulgarian countryside would be completely bought and spoiled.
I'm surprised that you say you voted for the green party (like me as a matter of fact) and in the same time you are against the EU, which gives large agro subsidies, enforces quotas for green energy, recommends against GMO and neo-nicotinic pesticides. What exactly do you think would be better if we didn't join the EU? Do you think we would better protect our nature?

S

Sat X RB

hahaha,yes and that formation wins the elections. And you heart that in Australia?

How you making elections in OZ?:) Do politics buy votes or print ballot papers like newspapers?:)I'm telling you it is really hard to stay calm and feel good in these conditions around you.And with no money at all:)

I may have seen this on Al Jhazeera News out of Lebanon. just a few words on the 'banner' that runs across the bottom of the screen.

elections in Oz are (probably) fair and open. two main parties, Left and Right ... greens ... independents ... and crazies.

we have no need to get serious about Politics. we have very little to vote for. we are already like rich fat greedy children in a supermarket full of pleasure food that costs very little. we are concerned only with our affluence ... how much we can get for ourselves. how rich we'll be when we die!

For me too, in these conditions it is REALLY hard to stay calm and feel good!

_Ina_

Veteran
yoss33:Natura 2000? and who cares about Natura 2000. there is so many cases of building on it.Gives subsidies and wants what?recommends for GMO and neo nicotine pesticides?And what exactly are they?In EU they need some place to use for recycle bin,to send their old conservants,junk food and garbage and sell it. i think EU just don't care if the people here are dead or not. Or may be it is not the right model for us here on Balkans.Our mistake is that we think these guys are something different from ours here:)But they are the same-lobbyists,corroborative interests...And they don't keep nature at all. About quotas for green energy these are quotas for CO2 and this is another new way of making money on Wall street,nothing that helps against pollution.

yoss33

Veteran
Nice to see again the typical everyone-fucks-us mentality, welcome to Bulgaria :) Is there anyone that is not against you? :)

_Ina_

Veteran
yoss 33;Yes,there is many people that are not against me.in fact there is many people that like me a lot and i like them:) I'm not some kind of anti globalist maniac:)Here,i'm the right one haha

Attachments

• IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

_Ina_

Veteran
Sofia:)Nice place for 2,3 beers-Borisova gradina in the center. South park(haha)is nice place too.

Attachments

• IMG_7333.jpg
    IMG_7333.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7359.jpg
    IMG_7359.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7362.jpg
    IMG_7362.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7319.jpg
    IMG_7319.jpg