What's new

Well Wishes To Marc Emery

Morpheen

Personally I agree with his causes/views however, they're are right ways of doing things and they're wrong ways that fuck your life up. I just hope his hard work produce positive results/accomplishments. What can you say about a man who is willing to give up everything, for work he believes in?? Some call him a fool, some a legend...time will tell, hes so dedicated I'm certain hes not done yet. One things for sure, hes not going back to selling comic books online!!

:joint:Dutch

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
The only crime I see Marc Emery guilty of was gouging people on seed prices. I used to cut his prices by 20%, still 3 times the price of the prices of the then seedboutique shop in the dam and finance herb, room, air and whatever else i felt like doing even in Amsterdam. So good luck Marc, thanks for making it possible for me to take 5 trips to amsterdam at hardly any expense to me, and making it possible for me to make nice friends like Gypsy Nirvana.

peace -fb

p.s. don't drop the soap Marc.

HashishinReidi

Well i wish him all the best and i hope he gets much time , and i wa on og and did not hate him, i dont agree with somethings he has done .But at the end of the day noone should do time for weed or seeds nomatter ,and for those few who think good i dont know how you can look yourself in the mirror what a bunch of.The blokes got balls and stood up for what he belived in and he did not take his friend down with him.And for that i givbe the guy criedit .

C

CTSV

I just hope Michelle doesn't go to jail as well, she is a really nice lady.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
honestly ive heard more bad things than good about this marc emmery guy, the clips ive seen of him online make me think either he is retarded or just a pompous self centered prick and i dont like him at all just from those two things. I could go the rest of my life and not hear a word mentioned about his name or his troubles and not give a shit, im a firm beleiver in karma and if this guy goes to jail and gets ass fucked then its his problem because some where down the line he fucked someone in the ass himself.
If he did spit on a cop knowing he had herpes i think its a felony, simply spitting on someone can have you charged with criminal assault, i think its worse when you have an STD. What goes around comes around eh Emmery?? Enjoy the ass rapes and manual labor fuck nuts

tenotoge

I think it was really nice of Marc Emery to tell everyone that Michelle has explosive diarrhea and her ass will basically explode if she doesn't smoke up. The reason I don't think MArc should go to jail is a.) it's a weed b.) he'd get beaten and raped by everyone in there.
At least now this bullshit is over and they can't lure people into their lame-ass pedophile forum with headlines like "Marc Emery possible execution as penalty" and all that other stupid shit.
Watch your cornhole bud.

tenotoge

If he did spit on a cop knowing he had herpes i think its a felony, simply spitting on someone can have you charged with criminal assault
Wow he has herpes, and spit on a cop? WTF? If he had herpes, that means his wife Jodie and all the children who smoke with him at the HQ have herpes! Gross. Someone go to the CC forums and type something about the herpes in the shoutbox. I myself am banned.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i don't think the man should go to jail
other than that i think he is the worst spokesman for cannabis
and just a loser in general

when he was interviewed for the marijuana show it sure would have been nice if he would have prepared some facts and such
instead of just smoking on TV and acting the fool :2cents:

tenotoge

his slurred speech and lack of attention, I would say he's taking some type of narcotic like Oxycontin. I'm probably wrong and he might just have a lisp, but you never know. I agree, he does exude the "pothead" aura, which is not good for our cause. We need spokespeople who are educated, respectable, etc.

well i don't think the man should go to jail
other than that i think he is the worst spokesman for cannabis
and just a loser in general

when he was interviewed for the marijuana show it sure would have been nice if he would have prepared some facts and such
instead of just smoking on TV and acting the fool :2cents:

:yeahthats:

I agree 100%. I cringe when I see him on tv (National Geographic Explorer); it's an embarrassment for all cannabis lovers and connoisseurs. We need to show that "potheads" are not burnouts, bums and losers! I am a very successful and educated pot smoker and I know there are millions of people like me! We all don't fall into these shitty stereotypes that Marc Emery has created! It really pisses me off to no end...

EDIT: Did anyone here him talking about all the women he has had sex with?!?! WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU'RE FUCKING DUDE!!! Stay on topic and talk about POT you bastard!

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
emery is such a joke.....i dont wish jail on the guy for what he did, but i wish he would shut his mouth and go into deep hiding.

i dont think ive heard a single thing come out of his mouth that made me dislike him a bit less

poor guy has to live with himself allday everyday tho....u couldent punish him any more than that.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Marc had no love for IC Mag / Overgrow / or me personally
I regestered at CC when OG went down to correct his wild accusations and all my posts were edited or deleted
and he continued to try to spread fear throughout the community with his Bullshit and totally inaccurate posts
even after I told him he was wrong in what he was saying

Marc is only out to look after himself not the growers or the community

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
hes obviously got some money. why not hit the underground
and be a freedom fighter? if he cares so much about the movement,,
continue the fight. you will surely give more spirit to activists being
a wanted criminal on the run fighting for civil rights then sitting in
a foreign jail cell,,reinforcing the criminal mentality of cannabis....

by the time he going to get out in 10 years
you really think hes going to have much energy? i think the dood is
a scum bag,,,but that is a long time for anyone to spend in jail. speicaly
when were letting out armed robberies and violent assaults in 3-6.....

NOKUY

Veteran
i read or heard somewhere that the US wanted to prosecute him to the tune of 100 consecutive life sentences.

he called out the fbi and dea and still does....like i said he just needs to shut his mouth....he may have some money but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

tenotoge

hes obviously got some money. why not hit the underground
and be a freedom fighter? if he cares so much about the movement,,
continue the fight. you will surely give more spirit to activists being
a wanted criminal on the run fighting for civil rights then sitting in
a foreign jail cell,,reinforcing the criminal mentality of cannabis....

well put herbtree.

Latest posts

Latest posts