What's new

Well, what did Santa bring?

L

luaith

finally got an Xbox 360...pro version.
came with 2 games.
but i also got gears of war 2 and an extra controller.

hooking it up now... :jump:
now i just need that 62" HDtv.......:joint:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Santa brought me a good feeling I have not had in a long time.

The majority of the gifts we gave this year were hand made and well recieved. Amoung the items were cloth padded book covers, pajamas, bathwraps (velco and terry cloth)....amoungst my wifes other wonderful talents is she is a seamtress, had like two different types of sewing machines going.

We (mostly she) made up quart BALL canning jars full of coookie and brownie mixes, decorated them with Christmasy printed cloth and pillow fill and a well designed card with instructions.

Most of the gifts were practical. The little kids got practical toys that did not require batteries.

I rang the bell for a couple of hours.

All in all, I feel good about this Christmas. Thats the best present.

minds_I

PS. Got a couple of kewl t-shirts too:

One has a smiley face with the caption "Boobies make me smile"

The other has a big pot leaf on it with the caption "WEED....it puts me in my happy place"

Last edited:
1 fiesty Beta fighting fish complete with 2 1/2 gal. condo, marbles & a plant. Named him Mr. Paul, husband to Mrs. Paul, heir to the Mrs. Paul's fish sticks fortune.

G

gdawg

my folks got me a sweet trim box with a screen off the bay. i got the ol man a secret jardin dr 120 cuz hes retiring in april and no more randoms....and gettin a lil tired of hearin about how i gotta hook em up for free the rest of his life!

Latest posts

Latest posts