What's new

Well This Years Grow Is Basically Over Before It Even Started!!!

Forget about ordering from those other places mentioned mate :nono:
Order your beans from Seed Boutique and Seedbay and they will get through to you. If I was in your position I would look for quick finishing genetics from either place and order them for your fast approaching outdoor season.
Don't bother wasting your time, energy and most of all important your money ordering from those other seed banks, the Bay and the Bou will do the job for you :good:

EDIT:- It sounds like you might need a new SAFE ADDRESS too mate, I would look into that also as your current one might be a bit hot :dunno:

ok thanks...i have been thinking of making an order through seedboutique. the last 2 i made were really small only like $30 each... the first one i made that got taken was 150 so after that i was going to make damn sure i didnt loose that much in 1 order...lol ill place an order and see which make it through customs i guess.... lol

if you got guarantee delivery.

what about the second order? there only sending one order?

just placed a order with them, and boutique. both got here fine..

good luck to you

i got guaranteed shipping on the first order i made on aprill 11 to, but i was a dumbass and threw package away pissed off after i opended it to find i spent $150 on a damn tshirt lol...so i had no pictures of package to email as proof....oh well...lessons learned.....even if i get the attitude order they re-shipped i am not going to order through them anymore....too risky with bad and OLD stealth options...

dickcorn

I second the new safe address. I wouldn't want my name and safe address in a memory bank somewhere that keeps popping up canabis seeds seized. Lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts